Thread: Hello, from the other side of the pond

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Wink Hello, from the other side of the pond

Hi fellow NHTOC mates. I'm over on your side of the pond visiting friends and seeing the sites.

Doing a Euro tour whirlwind style with 3-4 days in each place. London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and back to London.

Compared to my weather I think my truck would run a whole lot better in this low 40's temps! I know one thing, my body doesn't like it too much. I'm off to buy a warmer coat!

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    have a good time Chuck. make sure your home it time to get your Christmas tan

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Sounds awsome Chuck!! Enjoy your time over in Europe

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Europe in December. It's cold. Who would have thunk it?

Have a GREAT time! ENJOY!

I take it back. I was on the autobahn today and I figured if I had my truck I know I would have thrown a rod in it with these mid 20's temps! Just too much road to resist airing it out.

Having a ball with great food, fun and friends.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Laugh

Here is the beast we used for major travel through Europe. I enjoyed being chauffeured around at near 200 mph!
    It says 574.8 kph on the side of it and that's over 350mph but I didn't see anywhere near those speeds on my trip.

In the GPS pic below 181mph was the highest I got a picture of but we did hit 198 during a stretch when the driver was ringing it out.