Almost a year ago I bought a drilled and slotted rotor/pad/stainless brake line set from rotorpros.com. I got a great deal and saved around $150 compared to buying stock replacements at oreillys. Down side was it took 4 months or more to get the parts. Which really wasn't a big deal because I planned on running the old brakes until they died, which happened last week. Not long after I put new tires up front. I had a crazy shake in the front at 50-60 mph. Replacing the worn out tires seemed to get rid of the shaking, but I was told my upper left balljoint had to be replaced before alignment. But like I said the shaking almost totally vanished. When the pads exploded, it was pretty loud, I got the rotors out of the box and installed them with new bearings. I even painted the calipers for kicks. I did not put the lines on yet because I didn't have a way to do a proper bleed. I'll put those on when I install my Bilstein shocks I got from MadEnterprise. Now all of a sudden the 50-60 mph shake is back. I guess I'm gonna have to get the rotors checked for runout or warpage.