Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FL Old Town 2013 Meet - Feb 9th - Kissimee, FL

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevingib View Post
    This looks interesting and only about 1.5 hrs from where I am. I noted about 40 trucks signed up already, anyone know if a fee applies to show? Hoping to get my ride back from the custom painter by the 7th, it goes next Friday for a custom job. Picking up my ARE rear lid with spoiler tomorrow and really excited to be losing the roll in lock cover.

If I can convince the wife I am in ( and of course if the painter is done on time ).
    No fee. It is open for any Harley Truck, Lightning, and we let in Fast Fords also. Old town allows us to have the parking lot to use at no cost. If you can make it, you definitely should.

Time For More Mods!
    Name: Kevin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oki916 View Post
    No fee. It is open for any Harley Truck, Lightning, and we let in Fast Fords also. Old town allows us to have the parking lot to use at no cost. If you can make it, you definitely should.
    Thanks Oki, I am in. I will bring 3 of my kids and they can play in the park while I talk shop outside in the lot.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    This looks interesting and only about 1.5 hrs from where I am. I noted about 40 trucks signed up already, anyone know if a fee applies to show? Hoping to get my ride back from the custom painter by the 7th, it goes next Friday for a custom job. Picking up my ARE rear lid with spoiler tomorrow and really excited to be losing the roll in lock cover.

If I can convince the wife I am in ( and of course if the painter is done on time ).
    What are you doing with the roll lock cover? Is it still operational? Will you sell it?

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBQQSTN View Post
    The sad part is that the ride "Rip, ride, and rocket" at Universal Studios actually denied me riding the coaster because I was too tall..... sure enough they had a measuring meter that indicated a height max. This was after waiting an hour in line just before getting on. Everybody boo'ed the employee that worked there lol

And Merlin that is a SWEET HD limo!! Would glady chip in to pull up in that haha
    That roller coaster is a death trap. They can't run it if the wind is over 15 MPH or it drops below 55 or 60 degrees! It has some design flaws that make the tracks expand and contract to dangerous tolerances, they have made a lot of fixes (it was closed for over 6 months once) but I suspect they are just waiting for scrap steel prices to go up higher so they can sell it for parts! I wonder if that had anything to do with them denying you access, or if it was just due to you being able to reach the girders at 70MPH....

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anyone else going besides me to this from the NHTOC??
    I'm going to try my best. I am on contract until April so I'll be super busy then but a day out of the house might do me some good!

Sport90's #1

Mike, If you can make it great...be good to see you there...if not, no worries.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No fee of any sort! this is a meet to jump in and enjoy with other owners, no drama, no pretenses!

our list is now at 52, with less than 2 weeks to go!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For those who need a room - today is the LAST day to get the discount rate at the Seralago. Call Barbara direct at 407-997-4341 and ask for the Florida Lightning Owners rate for friday/sat nights.

Time For More Mods!
    Name: Kevin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bad news about this event. I went by the paint shop today to continue to check on the progress of my custom paint. The painter had told me no more than 12 days when we started and it has been 14 now. He says he wont be done with the complete job now before Monday and maybe not until Tuesday.

I am a 44 yr old very impatient man and am a little pissed my ride isnt ready. With that said I may ride to Old Town to meet some folks and check ou tthe rides but it will now be a mini van trip and you guys wont get to see my awesome new look.

I will post pics next week once I get it back. The DSG base looks so much better than the factory as well. The metal flake pops out where the factory paint never did that - I guess there is plenty of orange peel from the factory.

Purchased June 2008 - Daily Driver
    Tuned by SCT Advantage III
    440 RWHP 536 Torque
    Sig by oldtimer

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Who made it?

Are there any pics?

Sport90's #1

You know that I was there!!!!! Pics and some video will be posted once I get a chance for all you losers that didn't show up!!!!

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You know that I was there!!!!! Pics and some video will be posted once I get a chance for all you losers that didn't show up!!!!
    It was a nice day with perfect weather and some really nice rides. Glad I got to see a few of you again, even though I couldn't stay long.

Sport90's #1

Here is what I have so far...drive going down & Pre-party Friday night!!!!

106_zpsfb156127.mp4 Video by 02_ex_on_dubs | Photobucket <---- click me

Sport90's #1

Sport90's #1

Just a bump as lots of pictures added!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast