Thread: 2004 spotted in RI

Nicky Extreme
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2004 spotted in RI

Driving down 146S in RI and I look to the right and I see a black 250 with a Harly logo. COuld it be a 2004. I let it past and it has the same logo on the rear tailgate. I pull up along side it again and the wheels look like the 18" harley ones from the pics. Pulled in front it had a monocramatic grill with chrome hooks. I think it was the real deal. Our these fro sale know? The truck didn't have dealer plates. How could someone have one already.
    By the way it looked pretty nice, but needs bigger tires in my opinion.
    NHTOC #9

Bob the HD Truck Marketing Man..."Ask me First!"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ford Engineering does have a Black Crew-Cab 8 foot Powerstroke version they are using for testing and some Press functions. This truck was also used by one of the Ford Bosses in Sturgis as his driver when he wasn't on his bike. I am not sure, but you MAY have seen this truck!

The production '04 H-Ds are scheduled to be built in mid November for mid-year delivery. The order books are open now, so get your order in to get one of the very first production '04s!

Buy American Owned !
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just was informed by my Ford dealer that delivery is expected November 11th. This is the first order confirmation I have heard. Anyone else have one on order?