Thread: January 2013 NHTOC TOTM Keith "3653 Owner" Driggers Build #3653

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

January 2013 NHTOC TOTM Keith "3653 Owner" Driggers Build #3653

......January 2013 NHTOC TOTM winner is Keith "3653 Owner" Driggers Build #3653 Congratulations Keith......

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks? Specifically your HD Truck?

Well I got started riding Harley’s and I’ve seen the Harley trucks and ran across a good deal on one when I was living in Jacksonville, funny thing is I never even took it out for a test drive, before I bought it. I knew they were nice trucks are real hotrods, and I really liked the style. My truck was a little rough when I got it, it had 24” on it, some crappy radio, and the auto air was blowing out the defrost, I hooked up with a guy on Craig’s list and we swapped the 24’s for factory wheels n tires and I purchased the stock radio and air controller from Ebay.

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?

I’ve (mostly) always owned Fords, I’ve had 4 Mustangs , 2 Explorer’s and wanted a truck to tow the bike when I found my truck, so why not pull a Harley with a Harley, lol.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!

Metco fuel pressure gauge, Metco oil separator, Accel coils, Motorcraft plugs, Predator 93 tune, Hawk drilled-slotted rotors with ceramic pads, Accel 2 gauge pillar pod with Glowshift boost gauge, Glowshift wideband A/F gauge (coming soon),IC,MAF,IAC, Throttle body, all cleaned, New paint, new badges, stripes. Energy suspension sway bar bushings-end links,, Mods coming, Moroso deep pan with FTVB, rear sway bar,6lb pulley with new plugs.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!

Well I’m single no kids, I enjoy fishing, camping, most anything outdoors, renaissance festivals, bike rallies, etc. I am a heavy equipment operator/ Wildland firefighter by trade, I enjoy “tinkering” on my toys, and making them shine (taking notes from Merlin).

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?

The tech articles and all the very helpful folks on here and I thank them each for their generosity in assisting others.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?
    Do something unique for the paying members, Membership cards, stickers etc.

Question # 7: This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

Its the number of my truck

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!

Glowshift wideband A/F gauge,(trying to find someone to weld my bung hole), lol,, Moroso deep pan with FTVB, rear sway bar, 6lb pulley with new plugs, Panhard bar,

Question # 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

I really enjoy my truck, and I enjoy coming to the website everyday to read the posts and all the helpful people on here and a very special thanks to Merlin for all his help and guidance.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Whhhhooooo hoooooooo congratulations man

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Congratulations and welcome to the club of TOTM winners!!!!

Name: Keith

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate the honor of being January TOTM it's a wonderful birthday present. I hope everyone has a great year with their trucks and lots of money spent on modding,LOL. Keith

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Congrat's bro'. 1st for the new year too!

Welcome to the TOTM club!

Great ride.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congrats Will...

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts

re: January 2013 NHTOC TOTM Keith "3653 Owner" Driggers Build #3653

Congratulations!

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats, Nice looking truck.

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

January 2013 NHTOC TOTM Keith "3653 Owner" Driggers Build #3653

Congrats nice truck

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Way to go!
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Congrats and Welcome to the TOTM club.

Very clean and well deserved.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Congrats!

Name: Keith

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Thank you.