......January 2013 NHTOC TOTM winner is Keith "3653 Owner" Driggers Build #3653 Congratulations Keith......

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks? Specifically your HD Truck?

Well I got started riding Harley’s and I’ve seen the Harley trucks and ran across a good deal on one when I was living in Jacksonville, funny thing is I never even took it out for a test drive, before I bought it. I knew they were nice trucks are real hotrods, and I really liked the style. My truck was a little rough when I got it, it had 24” on it, some crappy radio, and the auto air was blowing out the defrost, I hooked up with a guy on Craig’s list and we swapped the 24’s for factory wheels n tires and I purchased the stock radio and air controller from Ebay.

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?

I’ve (mostly) always owned Fords, I’ve had 4 Mustangs , 2 Explorer’s and wanted a truck to tow the bike when I found my truck, so why not pull a Harley with a Harley, lol.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!

Metco fuel pressure gauge, Metco oil separator, Accel coils, Motorcraft plugs, Predator 93 tune, Hawk drilled-slotted rotors with ceramic pads, Accel 2 gauge pillar pod with Glowshift boost gauge, Glowshift wideband A/F gauge (coming soon),IC,MAF,IAC, Throttle body, all cleaned, New paint, new badges, stripes. Energy suspension sway bar bushings-end links,, Mods coming, Moroso deep pan with FTVB, rear sway bar,6lb pulley with new plugs.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!

Well I’m single no kids, I enjoy fishing, camping, most anything outdoors, renaissance festivals, bike rallies, etc. I am a heavy equipment operator/ Wildland firefighter by trade, I enjoy “tinkering” on my toys, and making them shine (taking notes from Merlin).

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?

The tech articles and all the very helpful folks on here and I thank them each for their generosity in assisting others.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?
Do something unique for the paying members, Membership cards, stickers etc.

Question # 7: This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

Its the number of my truck

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!

Glowshift wideband A/F gauge,(trying to find someone to weld my bung hole), lol,, Moroso deep pan with FTVB, rear sway bar, 6lb pulley with new plugs, Panhard bar,

Question # 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

I really enjoy my truck, and I enjoy coming to the website everyday to read the posts and all the helpful people on here and a very special thanks to Merlin for all his help and guidance.