Thread: My apologies- Server upgrade issue

Server Admin - Owner
    Name: Doug

Liked 6 Times in 1 Post

My apologies- Server upgrade issue

Im in the process of upgrading the drives on the server -

The server is a dedicated server in a data center in Chicago - The Data center people have screwed up the upgrade 3 diffferent ways

In an attempt to speed up last nights steps I turned NLOC, NHTOC and talonclub off
    I intended it to be for an hour or so

after about 90 minutes I turned them back on
    BUT I turned them on AFTER the data had been copied to the new disks so when the server was booted with the new disks the old setting was still in place ....

Long story short - IM sorry it was off all night ...

I was up till 3 am working on it and was too tired to check it before passing out

I know some of you have my email and or my cell number - if you see something that looks wrong like that send me a text ...

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Thank you for your hard work and dedication to making this the best community it can be.

Name: Keith

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Thanks Doug, we all appreciate your dedication.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    I noticed it was down but didn't know why.

Many thanks for getting it back up Doug.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.