Thread: sliding window seal

shaun
    Name: shaun

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sliding window seal

So, apparently my rear slider is missing a piece of weather stripping on the vertical side of the actual middle sliding part. Does anyone know where I can get some? Went to AutoZone, oreillys, Napa, no luck. Also couldn't find it at LMC truck. Any ideas would be appreciated

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    autoglass replair place might have rubber scraper for it...they can cut to length and fix ya up

shaun
    Name: shaun

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice, I will ask around. Does anyone have a picture of what its supposed to look like. It rains a lot here and I didn't know it was leaking till I moved some stuff around and found the water, don't want to mold out my interior or ruin the window motor

Name: Benny

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    ]30057[/ATTACH]Wish I knew the answer, Mine recently came off as well. I think from the damn tree sap that was on my windows. The vertical piece on mine rolled up as I was opening the window the vertical piece on the driver side and of course I had to close the damn thing back up so it rolled again. Took it to a window shop and wanted $125 to get it in and looked and said maybeeeee they can fix it and if not I would need to buy a whole new window. Sounded kind of fishy to me so I was seeing what I could find on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg w.jpg (103.5 KB, 23 views)