Hoping to get some input here before I take it in.
I've got the 07 with Saleen supercharger upgraded by Troyer to their stage 1. Pulley, exhaust, intake, dyno tune. The work was done by Troyer themselves since I only live about 3 hours away. The work was done about 1 1/12 yrs ago and has been pretty reliable. Although every once in a while on pulling off from a stop, the truck would sputter like it's running out of gas. Over the last month it has been getting much more consistent as it happens quite often. It seems to do it for about the first inch or so of the peddle. When it starts doing this if you apply more pedal it smooths out and takes off. Needless to say, you can't pull off slow and smooth which makes driving in traffic kind of rough.
When Mike had the truck he had a hard time with getting it to Dyno tune. At first it was the mass air flow sensor causing issues, replaced that and after a few more pulls and really scanning the data he noticed a voltage drop. Turns out the battery had an internal short. Which is what messed up the mass air flow sensor. Which also explained some "Ghosts" i was having with my electrical system. Also had to replace the pump for the inner cooler which he found not to be working. At the time he mentioned it may have caused other issues with the electrical system. So...............
What I'm thinking is that I'm having an issue with my Throttle Position Sensor. Any Ideas??????