Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: February 2013 NHTOC TOTM Rich "tpr103" Harris

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

February 2013 NHTOC TOTM Rich "tpr103" Harris

...February 2013 NHTOC TOTM Winner is Rich "tpr103" Harris build #1227 Congratulations Rich......

Question # 1: what sparked your interests in the harley trucks? specifically your hd truck?

Well Ive Always Been Into Cars Since I Was Old Enough To Hold A Wrench. I Had A Turbo Eclipse And Was Just Tired Of Cars. I Wanted A Truck. I Had My Eye On A New Dodge Ram Quad Cab (I Know I Know) I Wanted A 4X4 With Leather, A Sunroof And Nice Big Wheels. Well It Was Outta My Price Range And The Dealer Tried Putting Me In A Gay Dakota. Well I Found A Lightning And Drove It. Feel In Love Cause It Was Quick, But Only 2 Doors. I Put A Deposit On It Anyways. I Found An Ad In The Paper For A Harley Truck And Thought Man Thats Just What I Want. I Went And Looked At A 2002, And Saw It Was S/C Just Like The L. I Was Sold, Until I Found Out It Was A Misprint And Outta My Price Range Yet Again. About A Week Later I Found An Ad That Had A Quad Cab Ford F150 For Sale And It Looked Like A Hd. I Thought It Was A Misprint Since The Price Was Too Good To Be True. My Mom Told Me To Go Check It Out Anyways. So I Went To The Dealer And Sure Enough It Was A Hd. The Sales Man Said The Price Was Correct And Went To Get The Keys. I Opened The Hood And No S/C?? Yep 2001 Didnt Have It. I Drove The Truck And Fell In Love And Bought Her. About A Year Later I Was At A Swap Meet Selling Parts When Somebody Directed Me To This Site! The Rest Is Down Hill From There.

Question # 2: any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the hd truck or how you got it?

Well I Can Never Leave Anything Stock For Too Long. Ive Had A Bunch Of Different Cars Over The Years And Each One Ive Done Something To. Whether It Was Performance Wise, Look Wise Or Just Blow Your Ear Drums Out With A System. Thats What Drew Me Into The Harley Trucks They Have It All.

Question # 3: give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. i know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!

Oh Boy Here We Go! Since My Truck Went Through Various Stages Ill Save You All The Boring Details And Ill Give You How She Is Now. Hotchkis Tvs, Built Short Block, Race Ported Heads. 3.4 Whipple, Whipple Sbtb. Wms Inlet, Trick Stage 3 I/C, Jlp Comp R Exhaust, Punisher Built Trans, Detroit Tru-Trac, Dg Motorsprts Front Bumper, True Forged 22" Wheels, Kenwood Head-unit, Alpine Type R Components Front And Rear, Alpine Type R 12 In A Jl Stealth Box, Jl 1000/1 & 450/4 Amps, 7" Tv's In The Head Rests. And Lots Of Bling

Question # 4: tell us a little about yourself. your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!

Well I Help Manage Our Family Owned Restaurant, Been Married For 6 Years, Got 2 Kids Both Girls My Oldest Gianna And My Youngest Mackenzie. I Know Both Girls How Do I Keep My Sanity Lol. My Hobbies Are Pretty Much Anything With A Motor. I Also Enjoy Hanging With Friends And Working On There Vehicles.

Question # 5: you've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?

One Of The Best Things About This Site Is The Knowledge! Even Though I Havent Been Here Since Day One, Its Amazing Seeing How Far These Trucks Have Come! As These Trucks Get Older It Is Important To Have A Great Source Of Info Like Here To Help Keep Them Alive And Fresh

Question # 6: what is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?

Dont Really Have Any Suggestions. Just Keep Doing What You Do Best!

Question # 7: this is where i normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

Tpr! No It Doesnt Stand For Toilet Paper Roll! Back In The Day I Used To Dj And Make Mixed Tapes And Sell Them In School. So My Tag Was Tapes Produced By Rich. The 103 Think Is Well My Birthday Oct Third. Ive Had This Screen Name For Decades.

Question # 8: almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!

Got A Bunch Of Stuff Waiting To Go On It. Some Go Fast And Some Appearance. This Winter Im Going With A Bigger Cam, Going Back To 3.73 Gears, Switching To A Slot Style Maf. Im Going To Install A Solid Rear Window With Smoothed And Painted Surround, Drop The Back A Bit More Since Adding A Roll Pan Raised It Up Lol

Question # 9: last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that i didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

I Want To Thank Everyone On This Site For Helping Me Make My Truck What It Is Today, And Helping Me Spend My $$$ ! I Would Also Like To Thank My Wife Jenny, Without Her I Wouldn't Have Done It, Well I Probably Would Have. But She Has Been There Since Day One And Put Up With All The Late Nights. My Little Angels Gianna And Mackenzie Who Dont Know It Yet But Ill Make Grease Monkeys Out Of Them Yet. And Last My Crazy Old Pops Who Put The Wrench In My Hand, Took Me To Car Shows And Taught Me Alot! Thanks Again It Is An Honor To Be Chosen.

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Congrats buddy! We'll deserved!

Name: Keith

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Hey congrats Rick, that was a close one, LOL.

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Congrats!
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Thanks guys! Was kinda shocked to see that I won. It was deffinately a close contest, not once, but twice. I want to nominate Sheridan stienjr for march totm. His truck is gorgeous, and he deserves to win unoppesed

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I second that nomination

Name: Keith

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Me too.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Way to go!

Welcome to the club!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Way to go Rich! Well deserved TOTM! Nice looking ride for sure.

Beautiful truck and I love all the mods!

Also, I 3rd or 4th or whatever for Stein getting March TOTM with no more voting needed.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Way to go!!!!! Big congrats!!!

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Congra...,

RWHP-500-RWTQ-590 STOCK BLOCK. street tune

Time For More Mods!
    Name: Kevin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, Congrats. Sweet truck.

It took a little longer than I thought it would to sort out the winner so I also like the idea of steinjr getting March.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    congrats Rich

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ill open nominations for March in a few days.. s

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats Rich!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast