Thread: The old telephone man

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

The old telephone man

The Old Telephone Man

You think you have lived to be 65 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to hell!

An old telephone man sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him...

She turned to the telephone man and asked, 'Are you really a telephone man?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life installing telephone poles, PBX phone systems, data networks, trouble shooting down lines and short circuits, laying cable, installing wireless towers, living through 3 national strikes, installed radio / wire integration for General Price in Germany, ran an SB 86 switchboard in the Army and a 555 PBX back home and I've taught 100's of people to sell phone systems, so I guess I'm a telephone man.

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, ayoung man sat down on the other side of the old telephone man and asked, 'Are you really a telephone man?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I am a lesbian.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    AMEN Brother!

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    AWESOME !!!!!

verongome
    Name: verongome

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hahaha well i guess most of us are
    Last edited by verongome; 07-06-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Member # 125
    Name: -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Being an old telephone man, i always knew I was a Lesbian at heart. Thanks for outing me Chuck !

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    You're most welcome Kurt.

I kinda thought you'd get a kick out of that one!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.