Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: March 2013 NHTOC TOTM Nathan "alwayscode390" R. , 2003 Build #577

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

March 2013 NHTOC TOTM Nathan "alwayscode390" R. , 2003 Build #577

......March 2013 NHTOC TOTM Nathan "alwayscode390" R. , 2003 Build #577 Congratulations Nate......

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks? Specifically your HD Truck?

My friend at work bought a "Shamu" new in 2003 ... when I got my first ride in it I knew I would own one someday ---
    Specifically your HD Truck?
    I love that it was a low mileage unmolested GEM. I figured it was "NOW OR NEVER" ... I purchased my truck in October of 2011 with only 15,669 miles on the odometer. When I saw it was a relatively low number build I was stoked!!!

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?

This is my first FORD vehicle. I have always enjoyed the more "classic" GM cars. My first car was a 66' Oldsmobile Toronado, then a 67' Camaro RS, followed by a Syclone Pickup , and topped of with a 1989 Turbo Trans Am. I found my truck on Ebay, and had to drive over 500 miles one way to get it.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!

Performance Mods: 6lb LFP Pulley, SCT Tuner with a Dyno Tune, MadFAN Electric Fan, L&S Oil Separator, KN Panel Filter, CE Slide-a-Link Traction Bars, TA Differential Girdle, FTVB Accumulator, 2 Pod Pillar w/ an AEM Wideband and an AutoMeter Boost Gauge, a Powdercoated Black C&L intake elbow, 2 CE Driveshaft loops, a Lightning Sway Bar, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Black Painted Calipers, and a Derale Deep Transmission Pan.

Looks: 20% Tint on sides ... 5% on front strip and over the back windows, Harley Rear Window Sticker, Custom Plates and covers, 3 Tinted rear lights, Harley Edition Truxedo Bed Cover, and a Harley Hitch Cover. Interior has a Harley Steering Wheel Cover, Custom Embroidered #577 Dashmat, and HD Emboidered Rear Floor Mats. Topped off with 22" Detroit wheels with 305 GoodYear Rubber on the rear.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!

I currently have 4 project cars going at once, lol ... so that consumes a lot of my free time. In the summer I love to hit the pool, the drag strip, cruise, and go to car shows... in the winter I enjoy watching movies, shooting guns, and buying parts for my builds.

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?

People have always been eager to help, even with the basic questions

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?

I had a hard time getting used to the classifieds section ... I was getting errors uploading pics and it was hard to find. Besides that I really like all the subsections!!!

Question # 7: This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

I have had this name on forums for the last 14 years. It is the police code for DRUNK AND DISORDERLY where I live. I'm working on that , HAHAH

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!

I think I finally have her completed. I am pushing the 450 crank hp. limit of the stock rods. (385rwhp/480rwtq) Now its just time to concentrate on maintenance. I hope thats it for awhile ;)

Question # 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

The gas mileage on these things is crazy (with the gas prices and premium fuel)... did I mention this is my DAILY DRIVER?! What was I thinking?! LOL

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Pretty truck!

Congrats Nathan!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congrats on TOTM very nice truck
    ::

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Congrats! Clean truck!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Congrats and welcome to the TOTM club!

Very clean low mileage speciman. Keep up the good work!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    390, Congrats on TOTM.

Name: Dave

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats! Sweet ride!

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congrats...and an AWESOME ride.

Name: Nate

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Thanks guys ... I appreciate it. The truck still turns some heads after all these years ---
    03' Black Harley F-150 #577 29k miles
    90' LPE ZR-1 Corvette #699
    01' VIPER GTS
    06' Jeep SRT8 Grand Cherokee

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    ..Congrats and a well deserved TOTM win!...

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Congrads nice truch

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Congrat's!!!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Congrats

Word