Thread: New PB last weekend

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

New PB last weekend

Hey it's been a while since I've been on and posted but here it is

Slicks were garbage ( bought used ) , and I was on my 93 street tune .... New slicks are in the mail and will be going back out in a couple weeks , hopefully with my c16 tune

Truck hit the scales at 5145 with me in it ( I weigh 190 ) typical weight loss , spare , hitch , heat shields , back seats and tail gate

12.79 @ 110.59 with a 2.06 60"
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367582424.171494.jpg
    JLP COMP-R, LFPVB, 6# Lower 2.93 Upper
    Hotchkis TVS, Polished C&L plenum & elbow, SBTB, JLP intake

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Congrats on the new PB...truck definitely has more in it with that MPH.

When you get her running mid 11's we can line em up to see what happens...of course by then you better be cutting a better light...not that .778 is terrible, but lately I have been cutting .177's!!!!

Regular Tree...once you see that 3rd light lite up...hit the gass!!

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Thanks buddy , I can cut good lights , best light ever was a .005 , I was just trying to get my 60" down lol , ill be ordering new tires soon and getting back at it

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

Thumbs up

Good Tires really make a difference...ignore my R/T in these as I hate Pro Tree...well, I just need more practice with pro tree

You know our mods so here is a side by side comparison...pretty cool that we both got our best PB's in the right lane.

DSCF0053.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367582424_171494.jpg

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Made a couple adjustments and going back out tonight ..... New times to follow !!

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Getting a little faster !

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Nice. Looks like your changes worked. Congrats!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Thanks cayman , still needs to be adjusted , we raised the back an inch so I have more travel now ( with all my race stuff , jack slicks and skinnies tools and 6 gal of water/meth) it sits where it did with nothing in the back so that will deff help , im also relocating the battery, still have a few more passes on these slicks then ill be getting the MT ET2 and run those until next season when I'm built , still have some weight loss to work on , then once I hook Ill turn up the wick and run the c16 tune , once I get used to that and she's still holding together I'm going all out for STS and running the kill tune , hopefully tap in the 11s on the stock block that way I can start my build happy lol

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Does that track run a pro tree light or was your .482 RT a red light?
    If you can improve those 60' launches it looks like the truck is really pulling after the 1000' mark.

Keep trying little things and write down what you did on the back of each time slip so you know what direction it's taking you.
    Alos good to note temp's and humidity for each run too so you can create a log for next time.

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    No it was a regular tree , I just took my time , the car next to me red lighted lol , I remember what I do on each pass and keep humidity in mind , I also have the DA app on my phone so after each run I look at all that and adjust , but yeah even on the vid she rockets about the 1/8 , I rolled in on the first pass and you can see my *** bounce about 3 times before she gets going