Thread: "Mustangs By The Bay 2003" Oct. 5,2003

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"Mustangs By The Bay 2003" Oct. 5,2003

This is going to be in San Diego Oct. 5, 2003. Who wants to go! I know Blueflamedude and dubless are going. I'm going also. If I can drive over 4 hours then I know some of you guys that already live down there can drive 1 hour.

This would be a great time to meet up. Our club really hasn't been going anywhere. So whoever wants to show reply back.

This is the reg. site. It may be to late to turn in forms but I'm going to call and see but you can still register that day. So lets see whats up with our club and do something.

http://www.sdmustangs.com/sdmc2003.htm
    Last edited by HDsUpErCreWf150; 09-24-2003 at 10:49 AM.

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'd really like to go, but as I posted in the other thread, the 5th is my birthday so I won't be able to make it.

Have fun and take loads of pictures!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are you all going to enter your trucks or just cruise down there together? I am interested in cruising down there with you all. I live in Oceanside.

Rockriguez

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm going to enter for fun. Why not? I'm not trying to win anything just kick it with the members. But if you want to cruise down I don't think anyone will mind.

Five-0
    Name: Kirk, 2 tone

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry, I'll be in Las Vegas that weekend. I agree we need to get a club meeting scheduled. I think a bar b que would be fun. Huntington Beach has a big regional park we could have it at. Then cruise Surf City's Main Street and the HB pier.
    2003 F-150 Harley Davidson "100 yr. anniversary"
    2007 BMW 530i
    2014 RAM 1500

Get Blown!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's up guys. How's everybody been. Damn, our truck club really isn't getting anywhere. We should cruise together. Phil, what you been up too? Talk to Mike lately? I think that fool got kidnapped man. I'll try to make it though. Give me a call dog.
    2004 Cobra coupe and it's fast!!
    455 rwhp and 460 rwtq.

Gone but never forgotten. 2003 2-tone. Build #2767

Boost Addict
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would go, but that's a long drive... like 2 tanks full. I gotta save money for my KB.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by darkroller
    I would go, but that's a long drive... like 2 tanks full. I gotta save money for my KB.
    I'm driving all the way from San Luis Obispo. Thats a 3 hour drive just to get to L.A.

You guys need to show up if you can. It would be a great place to get together.

Steve dog wat up brother! You better make it too!! I ain't driving down for nothing. The way it seems to be going, I may have to start my own club up here. I've seen quite a few HD's and lightnings. It would be a HD and lightning club. We'll see about that though.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm already registered. Will roll in with HBHarley and a bunch of other Ford Truck World guys around 8:30. Meeting at Fish Market on Harbor Drive 8:15 am.

Steve,
    Give me a holler if you still need the Ground Force springs, shocks, etc. Hope to see ya there!

Andy
    2002 DSG Harley Davidson F150-
    Ruslow coils, QA1 shocks, Cervini 3" cowl hood, Innovation ProSport tonneau, Bermuda tails, Bonspeed 22's, Kooks/ Bassani exhaust, Dupont Chromalusion/ Pearl flames,
    Brembo R/T custom 2-piece 15" rotors/ 8 piston calipers, Kenne Bell, Built motor by Dante's Modular Performance. Tuned by Danny Swanson

Member 113
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My wife and I plan on attending, and have registered. I'm looking forward to seeing Andy's new rims!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be meeting up at the Fish market also. Whats the best freeway to take from Winneka. 5, 101, 405?

HRD2GET
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have work tom. but ill try to go.