Well okay if the supercharger has a rattling noise it won't throw metal shavings into the engine ?
And well I'm runing a diablo sport tune on the pulley tune I'm running 12 psi and the tune is for 13-14 could that one psi really do this? , I know that a handheld tuner isn't the best but once again I am from Mexico I can't get dyno tuning its frustrating , but what can I do?
And yes I cleaned the intercooler it wasn't too bad but the intercooler pump was dead when I got it I have no idea how long it was like that , I bought the truck because the exterior and interior is flawless and it didn't knock it didn't have any unusual noises I regret buying it big time but I'm almost 20k in it so yea
And I bought it thinking it was as bullet proof as my brothers lightning that truck has bin nothing but abused it had 4 owners who would just use it at the track with slicks, 150 shot and 6lb lower on stock supercharger and stock block and it works like new after a 140 k and has had a wrong tune all the time I just don't get that my truck is so fragile if it has the same power plant