Thread: Tweet tweet

Rodnik
    Name: Rod

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Tweet tweet

so i put the infinity adjustable tweeter 6x8s in the front doors , then i bought polk 6.5 combo kit with tweeters and a crossover for the back doors. so the new platinum we have at work ford put the tweeters under the grab handles on the front pillar.... so any suggestions ? frnt or back pillars ,door panels , -high or low. tanx

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    For optimum results, tweeters should be at ear level when you're sitting in the truck.

Depending on the PITA job of running wires it may be easier to put them at the top of the front door panels in that little triangle area where when closed they are near the AC vents in the dash. It was easy and worked for me. I didn't want to think about running wires throught the door and up into the grab handle area. Of course I hate wiring!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.