Thread: What about us 2011 & 2012 guys.....?

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What about us 2011 & 2012 guys.....?

I was just wondering if there any plans to do a section featuring the 2011-2012 years. I would love the opportunity to discuss topics and hopefully further educate myself and others on these oh so sweet rides. After all, they do make more power and have more luxury features than any HD built so far. Also, the fact that they aren't producing a 2013 Harley F150 is quite interesting as well. The end of an era? Only time will tell. Thanks for your time and hope to hear something soon!

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Might make more power but they're still slower =P

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    ^^^ Exactly!

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kinda left myself open for that one huh?

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    just a little bit

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twizted150 View Post
    Might make more power but they're still slower =P
    Cause they weigh twice as much!

Even though the forum only has the year going up to 2010 I think you 2011-2012 guys are still covered under the Gen 3 section....or are they now considered Gen 4's?

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for sticking up for me brother! LOL! As far as what Gen it's considered, i'm really not sure.... Having the 6.2L versus the 5.4 3 valve of the 2010's, I would THINK there would be a Gen change. But then again, that's just MY opinion. I just noticed that there wasn't an actual year section listed anywhere for the '11-'12 trucks.

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wanted to take a sec also to reiterate just how much I've ALWAYS LOVED the 1st Gen trucks and just from looking around the NHTOC its awesome to see the amount of love and passion that you all have for them as well. There are some AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL trucks here!!!
    2012 F-150 Harley Davidson #3566 4x2
    White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic, K&N CAI w/ filter sock, SCT SF3 w/ custom tunes, Alpine audio processor, LockPick SYNC, JL Audio HD 900/5, JL Audio C5 6 1/2" coaxials in front, JL Audio C5 components front & rear, 2 JL Audio 13 1/2" TW5 subs in custom box, Weather Tech Digital mats front & rear

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White2012 View Post
    Thanks for sticking up for me brother! LOL! As far as what Gen it's considered, i'm really not sure.... Having the 6.2L versus the 5.4 3 valve of the 2010's, I would THINK there would be a Gen change. But then again, that's just MY opinion. I just noticed that there wasn't an actual year section listed anywhere for the '11-'12 trucks.
    Not 100% sure but I thought that when they did a body style chamge is when the Generation number changed?

PM Doug aka Silver_2000 and ask him to update that section with the newer years for you.

Name: hector

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a 2012 hd in white and don't know what exhaust to go with? Any suggestions?

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman150 View Post
    Not 100% sure but I thought that when they did a body style chamge is when the Generation number changed?

PM Doug aka Silver_2000 and ask him to update that section with the newer years for you.
    Thanks for the help Chuck. And you're right, body change does sound more logical. Definitely wasn't trying to come off as whiny, just felt a little lost. Thanks again!

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome J. Any pic's of your truck you could share?

Just Another Ford Lover

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xfire View Post
    Welcome J. Any pic's of your truck you could share?
    Gonna clean up the interior tomorrow. I'll get some good shots afterwards... Gave her a good 3 hour bath today... I hate bugs... See my new member thread for a few exterior pics. And thank you for the welcome!