Thread: Any Option other than PayPal?

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts

Any Option other than PayPal?

I have a suspended PayPal account due to an a$$hole customer that lost his business and charged back his credit cards for a lot of payments he made to me...and PayPal sided with the credit cards as they don't recognize advertising as a "Tangible Product/Item"... needless to say I am dealing with the court system about this matter, but I may take some time to get fixed.

In the mean time I want to become a paid member to help the community, is there any other options? I have chase bank and they have this cool quick pay I could use, just need someones chase registered email address to send my yearly dues to...so I can support the system!!! HELP!!!

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    I bet you could send a check and that would be fine.

Vader's Chauffer

Cool, just need an address. Maybe the username of the treasurer so I could get the address to send it to?

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    bitcoin!

Vader's Chauffer

Haha, yeah, just need to get in contact with the person that needs to receive the funds....knock knock you there?

I'd PM silver_2000

Let us know your reply.

Vader's Chauffer

There is an option on the PayPal page to pay without a PayPal account using a credit card, and it worked!!

<----SEE?!?!?! Cool!

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well congrats on your membership Ryan! It's really good to see the support the site has been getting lately.

There is no better source of information and expertise on our trucks anywhere!

Merlin

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Waite View Post
    There is an option on the PayPal page to pay without a PayPal account using a credit card, and it worked!!

<----SEE?!?!?! Cool!

Congrat's !

Way to support the site.

Some people feel that all internet stuff should be free but it does cost Doug - Silver_2000 to keep this server up and running each year.
    The little bit he gets from membership might cover the cost of storage space and hosting and maintaining this site, but just barely. Nobody is making any great pile of money keeping this site up for us.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    +1^
    2012 F-150 Harley Davidson #3566 4x2
    White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic, K&N CAI w/ filter sock, SCT SF3 w/ custom tunes, Alpine audio processor, LockPick SYNC, JL Audio HD 900/5, JL Audio C5 6 1/2" coaxials in front, JL Audio C5 components front & rear, 2 JL Audio 13 1/2" TW5 subs in custom box, Weather Tech Digital mats front & rear