Thread: new member to the forum

Name: shaun

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

new member to the forum

Hello all, the name is Shaun AKA Country. I am new the forum and a little early for this but i will be picking up my HD F150 in February, March time frame to match my hd motorcycle. I am trying to get some information on the early models. I know this is dumb but if anyone knows someone selling on please let me know. so some questions that i have.

What would you say is the best model to get?

Is there a big deal in issues with these trucks before the new body style?

Do they come stock with a supercharger or turbo?

Thanks in advance to all.

Respectfully

Country

Name: josh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome to the site I am new to Harley trucks my self. I do know that the 02 and 03 come stock with the superchargers

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    WELCOME to NHTOC!

Let's see some pics of the truck you're getting.

... ...

Tell us more about you and your truck! What year etc.?

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    You said you wanted an HD truck to match your motorcycle. What year and model motorcycle do you have?

The 2003 year HD truck is the 100th anniversary edition and has some nice different badges to commerate the event as seen above in Merlin's post.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.