Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi newbie from Orlando

Name: Ruben Ramos

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally got my truck back added a few pics sorry shes a bit dirty but here they are suggestions and opinions are welcome 20130912_172454_resized.jpg20130912_172509_resized.jpg20130912_172553_resized.jpg20130912_172553_resized.jpg20130912_173002_resized.jpg

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Most of the folks here have done the L&S oil separator and are glad and happy with the purchase.

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Nice man...you already are saving about $1k with the brakes and shocks that are on it already. Some drop spindles and Hotchkis leafs would look pretty good on there, and some tint. But thats my opinion...you gotta do what suits you man...you could lift it, if that's what suits you too:

lifted harley.jpg

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for all the input im looking into an oil separator and some other minor things but concentrating in doing an once over the engine just found out about the ic pump and i discovered mine craped out is not working so im ordering one today, i saved some money not 1k because i had to buy them and install them myself

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenramos View Post
    i saved some money not 1k because i had to buy them and install them myself
    I was only assuming as these are the first pics we've seen...now after you get the IC pump and the oil seperator, when you go to do the install of them it is a fan-freaking-tastic time to pull the blower and clean the IC, and get some new plugs in there too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i know already bought the caps and ngks im looking on the info on the pcv delete on the turkey pan so i can go ahead and clean the ic and get ready to really feel some horse power the previous owner did not care at all for this truck all ive done is bring her back to life the list is almost endless but it seems like its going to be worth the while

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2