Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New member, Shreveport,LA.

Name: Larry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A built engine would be nice but the issues with that would be me finding the right motor, finding someone to install it basically and everything else along those lines. I don't have the skills for a full blown project like that and I haven't even found anyone around my area that can even help with the smaller projects. That's why I figure I'd go with the smaller mods here and there to give it just a little more performance to play with. Hell I've had it for 2 1/2 yrs and it's still bone stock just sitting there begging for some more HP!! Lol

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well the man has made it pretty clear... LET THE MODDING BEGIN!!!
    2012 F-150 Harley Davidson #3566 4x2
    White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic, K&N CAI w/ filter sock, SCT SF3 w/ custom tunes, Alpine audio processor, LockPick SYNC, JL Audio HD 900/5, JL Audio C5 6 1/2" coaxials in front, JL Audio C5 components front & rear, 2 JL Audio 13 1/2" TW5 subs in custom box, Weather Tech Digital mats front & rear

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A few other pics

All I have currently. Also if you're able to judge from the pics I was told it was a 2" drop to match the front to level it out but that looks like more than 2 IMO but would just like to know before I do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Doesn't look like any drop to me.

Measure from the center of your wheel center caps to the bottom lip of your fenders and let us know what it is.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    17" in the front and looks to be 19 1/2" in the rear.

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I visually agree with Chuck.... And by your measurements, it DEFINITELY doesn't sound like it....

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Yeah, not sure what stock measurements are, but a cheap 2" shackle in the rear should get you fairly close to level.

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    Looks like 2" lift in back lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2