Thread: Sad goodbye to my F150 HD ...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sad goodbye to my F150 HD ...

I've been a HD F150 owner since 2001. I had '01, '03 and '08 versions of these great trucks. Yesterday, that run came to an end. With the discontinuation of the HD line, I found a suitable replacement with the '13 Raptor. Thanks for all the memories.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

At least your moving into a suitable replacement. Take care, Enjoy!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    That's a decent replacement but I'd rather be blown!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Duvalballer
    Name: Kyle

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did you get the Velociraptor? Ive had an 02,06, and 07 and they were all supercharged. I want a Raptor very bad but it must have a supercharger

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Sorry to see the HD go, but the Raptor is a very fitting option!

I bought my Raptor in 2012, I could have gotten a 2012 HD truck but they just lost the appeal to me for the newer ones. Same exact powertrain as the Raptor, with less suspension and less visual appeal, similar price. Easy choice for me. Now if the HD's had more performance I probably would have gone that route.

Congrats on the new ride, let the modding begin! lol