This is my second 5.4L S/C motor vehicle. I have the 100th anniversary two tone truck and I want to add power to it. I want to know how I can prevent the catastrophic engine failure that is common with this truck. See I had a 2003 SVT Lightning with a 4lb lower pulley on it that sent a rod or two through the side of the block. Now I have read and I have heard this being a common thing with this motor. I became more aware of it when the guy who replaced the engine on the lighting told be how he knew what had happened to the truck before I told him. The truck I have now has a little over 90k on the odometer. I plan to refurbish the current motor that has been stock up until now. I want to know how I prevent this motor from having a hole in it. My plan is not to add boost or screw with the supercharger at all. I want to stick with bolt ons including a stage 2 cam, headers, high flow mid pipe, throttle body, plenum, and cooling equipment for the blower. 6411_99675363586_604128586_2154329_1411843_n.jpg