Thread: About to get started

Hybrid View

Name: Vann

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

About to get started

I have been messing with audio/ video for years ( I am an old man now).. This is my first f150.. They did such a great job (IMO ) with details on these Harley trucks I didn't have anything to fix up.. So I have decided to build a stereo system.. I am going to attempt to build a box for 4 8's in the tiny space under the rear seat, replacing the door speakers with jbl component sets, sound deading... I am hoping there is enough room on the back wall to mount the amps....going to put a lot of power to the 8's to help make up for the lack of airspace...they are 4 ohm svc so I can the amp down to 1 ohm for max power output.. I will post up some pics if I ever finish

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Cool. That should sound nice!

Keep us posted with pics too if you can.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Get her done lol

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Nice. Post pics of the progress.