Thread: 07 2wd wheel hub assembly

Ryan F
    Name: Ryan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

07 2wd wheel hub assembly

ok i searched around a bit and saw a lot of how-to's but can't seem to find anything on the actual part. been looking at all these part sites but i can't seem to find the wheel hub assembly for the 07 2WD harley. All that keeps pulling up is the assembly for the 4wd and i know they are different because the 2wd is a fully integrated piece. anyone know where i can find one and about how much they are? getting that creaking noise when i'm turning. sprayed the **** out of it with wd-40 and it helped a little but i know it won't last so i need to change it out.

Name: Vann

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Look up the brake rotors, I believe that year model has the bearing made into the rotor... Usually when a hub bearing is going out you can hear it when driving ,and if you turn the wheel a little either way the pitch of the noise should change... The most common problem making a squeaking noise when turning slow is from ball joints ... They do not have grease fittings from the factory so they get dry and go bad ... We have replaced a lot of them at our shop... And if you search for upper ball joints ,they come as a complete upper control arm... Hope this helps