• Where to buy

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: New tires?

2006 AWD
    Name: Roger

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool New tires?

Time for new tires on my 06 AWD...any suggestions,pics,price,where to buy?.....Thanks..Roger

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    I take it by your poll you are asking what is usually our top reason for why we pick a certain tire? If so, I selected Brand as its the closest to what I would have actually picked...how the tire works for me.

Being that you are in In, I would think you need a good all around tire considering the weather you get there. Basically something that works well in dry, wet, & snow I assume...so nothing with crazy nobby tread on it but deep enough grooves so you have traction when its get white outside...unless you have an extra set of wheels...in that case put your summer tires on one set & put the winter tires on the other.

Personally, majority of tires I have bought for my vehicles have been either Hankook or BF Goodwrench...but being here in Fl my tire selection is going to be much different then yours will for my Two/Tone 03.

My dad, up in N. VA runs Hankook Ventus in the spring/summer on his 22's & I believe a BF Goodwrench Universal Grabber (Winter Tire) in the Fall/Winter on his 20's for his 02 DSG