Thread: anyone selling sc upgrade kit??

Name: juan

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts

anyone selling sc upgrade kit??

Got in contact with jdm n troyer. Both stop producing the air intakes. So they can't sell the kit.jdm said theirs a bracket to relocate the steering wheel resivour.and troyer stop making its aluminum intake tube. Anyone know who might be selling a kit? Thanks.

Supporting Vendor
    Name: Jim

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jlerma13 View Post
    Got in contact with jdm n troyer. Both stop producing the air intakes. So they can't sell the kit.jdm said theirs a bracket to relocate the steering wheel resivour.and troyer stop making its aluminum intake tube. Anyone know who might be selling a kit? Thanks.
    If I can get a truck in shop, I may be able to come up with an alternative to our coolant reservoir relocation brackets which would allow us to bring the kit back. If you find someone in the NJ, NY area that will drive down to us we will try it.

JimIII
    JDM Engineering
    732-780-0770

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Jim,

If you can make it happen...I'd be next to place an order.

Rich

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I live about 15 miles from your shop and have a 2007 Harley w/factory SC, if that would help. I can come over pretty much any day.
    Black 2007 supercherged Build # 06648, Build Date 06/07

Quote Originally Posted by wabrass View Post
    I live about 15 miles from your shop and have a 2007 Harley w/factory SC, if that would help. I can come over pretty much any day.
    That would be awesome if you can take Ur truck to them. I've been looking everywhere for the stage 1 performance kit. Still no luck. If I didn't live overseas I'd drive myself to Jersey. I've saved up for the whole package. They offered me just the SCT. I'd rather spend the money to do everything. Anyways let me know if your able to go to JDM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll go over to JDM on Friday. It is supposed to rain like hell here for the next few days and the truck is clean. Who have you been communicating with, just in case I run into some clueless individual who doesn't know what you want?

I spoke with Nick, over the phone. Told me if they would have a truck, they can start another production of the engineering kits. If anything ask to talk to Jim Jr. He's the one that replied to my topic. I was about to order just the tune with tunner. I'll wait to see what kind of project they can start. Thanks for your help man. There's a few of us that would love for them to bring the kit back. Mention your a NHTOC member. Good luck, let me know what happens.

Try giving them call

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They didn't really need my truck. They had a customer truck in that has been converted over that they were working on. Certain brackets that are unavailable will continue to be a problem, unless there is sufficient demand to have some manufactured. Give them a call and they can probably work with you to achieve your goal for more power. Bear in mind that lots of horsepower costs lots of money.