Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a FREE Tornador Foam gun

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

Lightbulb Win a FREE Tornador Foam gun

Turn Any Cleaner Into a Blizzard of Thick Long-Lasting Foam!

This is a - New In Box (NIB) - never opened and the retail is $129.

"Tornador Air Foamer HP works best with an air compressor that produces 5 CFM or more at 90 psi."

"The TORNADOR® Air Foam Gun turns your favorite cleaner or car shampoo into super thick, long-lasting foam. This air-driven foam gun works with your air compressor to produce frothy, rich foam that has amazing cling. The TORNADOR® Foam Gun can be used for interior or exterior detailing. Use it with a carpet cleaner or with auto shampoo to spray a snow storm of foam!"

"The TORNADOR® Foam Gun will change how you wash your car. It uses the air pressure from an air compressor to convert shampoo or any foamy product into unbelievable foam. The suds are so light and fluffy, they cling to vertical surfaces without running off."

"The Foam Gun only works with an air compressor capable of producing 60-90 psi of air pressure. The higher the air pressure, the greater the foam generated by the gun. The unique barrel on the gun mixes the shampoo and pressurized air to create a blizzard of foam. You’ll be amazed! The amount of foam is regulated by a pressure valve on the gun. Use as little or as much foam as you need."

It works with an air compressor rather then a pressure washer.

To win...
    Post a reply in this thread with a link to your favorite HOW-TO article that's on NHTOC.
    Write in the post what keeps you coming to NHTOC and the why you want to win the Tornador.

Include a pic of your compressor and specs from the prior feeler post.
    Question? How many folks have an air compressor with minimum 5 CFM @ 90 PSI

Four items in the post:
    Link to a favorite how-to article?
    What keep you coming to NHTOC?
    Why you want to win the Foam gun?
    A pic & short description of your A/C?

The winner will be chosen at random and has 24 hours to claim their prize!
    That means that a winner can be chosen at any time so check every day.

The 3rd "Catch".
    The winner needs to post a review

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Wish I had an air compressor...would love to win this!!! GL to all who enter

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    1.HDformula Subbox

2. brakers wisdom

3. never used a foam gun before and having the dirties truck on the site i deserve it.

4. Amps: 15
    Horsepower: 1.7
    Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.): 150
    Stages: One stage
    SCFM Delivery:
    SCFM Delivery At 40 psi: 6.8
    SCFM Delivery At 90 psi: 5.1
    Tank:
    Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.): 33

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    1. http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/how-art...eat-power.html

2. Seeing pics of everybody's awesome harley trucks.

3. I have a bunch of cars that need washing weekly as I can only keep 1 in the garage, anything that can help speed up the washing process like I imagine this foam gun would do for me would be a huge welcome!

4. Central Pneumatic 21-gallon, 2.5hp, oiled. 5.8 SCFM @ 90psi

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
    1. http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/how-art...tml#post395012

2. Checking out everyone's newest mods and upgrades. And all the troubleshooting threads.

3. I've personally committed to keeping my trucks appearance better. I recently ordered a GG6 and supplies.

4. Craftsman 33 gallon 150 psi max, 5.1 scfm @ 90psi
    Kenne Bell 2.6 - JLP Forced Air Induction - MAFia - JLP Thunder Tube - 60 lb Injectors - Kenne Bell Boost A Pump - Afco Heat Exchanger - Walbro 255 Fuel Pumps - Accufab SBTB - Denso Plugs - JLP IC Reservoir - PI Stall Converter - Weapon X cops - Factory Tech Valve Body - JLP Comp R Exhaust - QA1 Shocks - Beltech Drop Springs - PST CF Driveshaft - Flex Form Fiberglass Leafs - JLP Shackles - Hotchkis Sway Bars - JLP Traction Bars - RotorPro Brakes - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges - DiabloSport Predator - JLP Dyno Tune - Detroit Truetrac - Forte and Grabbers - Bogarts and Hoosiers

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Now I wish I had bought a bigger compressor!

Good luck to all the contestants.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Link to a favorite how-to article? probably one that Josh input wwwaaayyy back in the day about Zaino or Amsoil or the Lightning tail lamps...

What keep you coming to NHTOC? well, back in the day I was member #34... most recently my youngest son decided a couple of months ago it was time to repaint the truck... and... replace various body panels (doors, rocker panels, tail gate, etc. etc. et al...)... "some" buffing and laying on the Stripes... fingers crossed I'll have it back within the fortnight... I'm just not the same person without my truck...

Why you want to win the Foam gun? pretty sure there are a couple of very dirty girls at the local Hooters...

A pic & short description of your A/C?
    Compressor 5HP.jpg

...as with most things in my life, it has a little age to it, and as someone else has said, a rather noise-ey machine, but... function over form as Aristotle or Churchill, or... someone once said...

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    My favorite how to just cause i love this mod the most http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/2000-20...ate-shock.html

Why I keep coming back. It's my roots. Back in the day when my truck was stock I dreamed of doing some of the other mods. I met so many friends through here.

Why I want a foam gun? Cause if Merlin is pushing it, it must be good. Plus I hate washing my truck, so anything to make it easier I'm all for.

Pic of air compressor see above lol. No I'll get a pic up in a bit lol

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    1. 03 sub box for rear ???

2. I like to see others guys' ideas & creations, and try to help others where I can based on my HD experience.

3. Well at first I wasn't going to reply to the thread, but then I watched the video, damn talk about versatile, from making car washes faster and more thorough, to interior carpet work, hell I could see some uses for that in a household setting as well, (washing windows, washing the driveway or garage floor...ect.).

IMG_0280.jpg

20gal, 5.5 hp (2/125 of the factory rated hp on the HD lol), 6.5cfm @ 40 psi, 5.1 cfm @ 90psi, 125psi max, and loud as ****
    Last edited by SoCal Waite; 04-14-2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: I messed up...

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Wow I jut watched the video. That thing is awesome! If I don't win I'm buying it anyways. It will save me so much time washing 5 vehicles. The wife gets mad that her car gets neglected and I'm always washing my hd. My hd takes me at least an hour to wash. Then drying it takes 1/2 hour.

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    Wow I jut watched the video. That thing is awesome! If I don't win I'm buying it anyways. It will save me so much time washing 5 vehicles. The wife gets mad that her car gets neglected and I'm always washing my hd. My hd takes me at least an hour to wash. Then drying it takes 1/2 hour.
    Agreed. What's really awesome is the Tornador Z-020 black nozzle gun. I want 'em both. I wonder if the black nozzle parts (which are sold separately) would attach to a Z-011.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    A winner will be chosen very soon!

See Link --> Z-011 TORNADOR® FOAM GUN

Be sure all the requirements are correct in your post to qualify.

1. Link (in the post) to a single favorite how-to article?
    2. What keeps you coming back to NHTOC?
    3. Why you want to win the Tornador Z-011 Foam Gun?
    4. A pic and short description (in the post) of your A/C?

REMEMBER:
    The winner will be chosen at random and has 24 hours to claim their prize!
    That means that a winner can be chosen at any time so check every day.

NOTE: Don't depend on instant email to notify you of a post in this thread.

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    1. Link (in the post) to a single favorite how-to article?
    Missed the "how to" part...I fixed in my post, Thanks for pointing that out!

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

I was wrong. My air compressor is rated 6.4 scfm at 90 psi.

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    eastezrider dont have the a/c specs needed either. better chances for me to win now.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast