Thread: Performance Shops in Dallas Area

Name: Chris

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Performance Shops in Dallas Area

Does anyone in the North Dallas area accidentally know of any performance shops (or other places) in our area you would trust and recommend? I've got a bone stock 03 with 60k miles that I would like to do a few small mods on (lower pulley swap, new plugs, and tune) but have had a difficult time finding anyone around here that has any experience with HD's or Lightnings. (I assume if I go to the dealership for the plugs they will want to use stock plugs with the stock gap that would lead to problems if I changed the lower pulley on the supercharger afterwards.)

Thanks

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Pm

Email is fast..... Jake@3rdrowinnovations.com

NHTOC #05
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd like to know as well..
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6043 - Dark Shadow Gray
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6964 - Dark Shadow Gray SOLD!
    Mods & Goodies: J&J Polished Stainless Steel Overlay Lower Grille ~ H-D F150 Floormats ~ DrawTite Class V Receiver ~ Lightning Taillights & Lightning 3rd brake/cargo light ~ REM Oil Separator ~ Superchips 1715 Microtuner ~ Belltech 2" Lowering Shackles ~ Blackwood Window Trim ~ Blackwood Antenna Base w/ Billet Antenna ~ Sylvania Silverstars ~ JLP Ram Air ~ Gaylord X2000 Speedsturr (wing)
    2005 Harley-Davidson™ RoadKing Classic Black Cherry

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    HPP Racing in Lewisville has done all the engine work and tuning on my truck - http://www.hppmotorsports.com/
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!