Thread: OKI916's Built Beast coming back to NC & SC 05/21-05/26

Threaded View

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

OKI916's Built Beast coming back to NC & SC 05/21-05/26

Alright, so Will, Sean, & my Dad have no excuses...as for anyone else who I haven't meet in person yet...I am bringing the "Beast" up to Leland, NC to spend some time with my folks and relax.

BUT...on 05/24, I will be heading to Charleston (Charleston Performance) to go see Randy (DolSVT) to let him do some tuning on my truck. My Dad and I haven't got our time table down just yet, but we will probably leave early in the AM after breakfast & drive down...spend the day in Charleston & then drive back up to Leland.

I would love to make this a GTG if possible (Yes, Will...I know you sold your HD but sill...you can ride with Sean and pretend). So anyone who is interested is welcome to join in...I know its over Memorial Day Weekend so if you have other plans already...cool. If no plans, well know you do!!!

I will start an attendance thread here to see who is going...I know Charleston Performance would love to see a group of Harley Trucks arrive!!!! So add your info and I will continue to update this first post.

1) OKI916 & SPORT90 (Matt & Slick) --- 2003 2 Tone
    2) SR81 (Sean) ---- 2002 DSG
    3) MillerRacing (JR) --- 2002 Black
    Last edited by oki916; 05-21-2014 at 08:58 AM.