Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2003 harley daivdson 100th anniversary 2 tone 18,000 orignal miles

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts

2003 harley daivdson 100th anniversary 2 tone 18,000 orignal miles

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd3077 View Post
    Wow. I would never buy a salvage title, much less for 20k but that's me...
    I agree, 20k is too steep. But I might consider a salvage vehicle depending upon the nature of salvage history. Maybe a theft recovery vehicle or one that's been in a minor accident (if repairs were done properly). But it would have to be priced accordingly. Never a flood vehicle.

Okie's post makes lot of sense. In addition, maybe the OP should have given full disclosure and described in detail why the vehicle was totaled and what was done to fix it. The pics of the truck looked good, except for the hood (lol) and I'm wondering if the gap between the cab and bed is too wide (maybe because I'm used to looking at a black truck). But you can't spot problems from a picture.
    Last edited by Shady Al; 05-29-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Kenne Bell 2.6 - JLP Forced Air Induction - MAFia - JLP Thunder Tube - 60 lb Injectors - Kenne Bell Boost A Pump - Afco Heat Exchanger - Walbro 255 Fuel Pumps - Accufab SBTB - Denso Plugs - JLP IC Reservoir - PI Stall Converter - Weapon X cops - Factory Tech Valve Body - JLP Comp R Exhaust - QA1 Shocks - Beltech Drop Springs - PST CF Driveshaft - Flex Form Fiberglass Leafs - JLP Shackles - Hotchkis Sway Bars - JLP Traction Bars - RotorPro Brakes - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges - DiabloSport Predator - JLP Dyno Tune - Detroit Truetrac - Forte and Grabbers - Bogarts and Hoosiers

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Had the issues been disclosed up front there wouldn't have been as big of a stink. Salvage titles aren't a total negative, they just require more thorough inspection.

Email is fast..... Jake@3rdrowinnovations.com

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    It was never my intention to be a jerk. And correct me if I am wrong, but I really don't think I was being that, in pointing out what was really going on with the title.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for everyone on this site, and would rather not offend any of you. (I'm sure I'll get jabbed by a couple smart a$$es for the last part, but I know its all in good humor)

You never know when you might need someone's help for anything in life. I try to tread lightly in the posts that I do make, and try really hard to not come off as a know-it-all. But I do try to be thorough in my explanations on anything. Almost to a fault. I post only about the things that I have experienced in the varying facets of my life so far. I am not always right, and I've never claimed to be. When I am wrong and it is pointed out, I always try to concede and then learn from it. Or do more research on the subject whatever it is, to learn the truth (when it is cut and dried/right or wrong) and share what my findings/research has taught me.

On that note, if I see someone attempting to pull a fast one -as many of us felt the OP was trying to do, I don't have a problem waving my flag to point it out. I am thankful that others stood up to say WTH with me when I did, as I was thinking that I might be deserted after waving my flag (my first time waving it here) and then the OP's subsequent reaction to my said flag waving.

I don't see many issues like this one on this site, its more on FB or occasionally LR, so that's the reason for my long winded reply here. Like I've said before, I am here to learn all that I can about these trucks, as well as help those that need help when I can.

Alright, I've rambled on like a drunk guy at a party long enough..."I love you guuuyyyys- maaaaan!!!" *hiccup.....

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Thanks for standing up!

IMHO NHTOC has awesome folks that have integrity and trust. Those are qualities that are very hard to come by these days.
    If we let one of our long time members purchase a questionable vehicle from a newbie poster we would have done the entire NHTOC community a disservice.

Name: sunny sran

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW!! Buddy got $20 Grand for a Salvage title truck that's crazy im with all you guys who is this guy tryin to kid? Salvage clean title this guy is just some Joker trying to pull a fast one on this site. Wrong place buddy & BULL**** !! you got $20 Gees for that thing.

iHarley
    Name: iHarley

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Wow, First GREAT looking 03!!! Title issues OR not.
    Now that Ford is not making an HD truck, everyone should feel special they have a part of history.

We are all allowed to enjoy our trucks, for a while... then its time to past them on.
    The amount paid is what the buyer "sees" and wants, like everything in life.

Lighten-up guys, enjoy owning your vehicle. If you are looking for an investment, maybe gold or a Harley Ultra Classic?

Again, very special owner upgrades on your 03, thanks for sharing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4