Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 harley daivdson 100th anniversary 2 tone 18,000 orignal miles

Name: michael

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2003 harley daivdson 100th anniversary 2 tone 18,000 orignal miles

heres my 03 Harley daivdson f 150 with 18,000 original miles it is in execellent condition comes with 2 sets of original Harley keys and 2 key fobs and 2 keys for the fiberglass bed cover . comes with extras like accufab polished single butterfly throotle body k& n cold air intake alpine in dash double din radio with a nice clean custom look with a cd / dvd player reverse back up camera navigation . just put 4 brand new 275/45r20 tires also just put brand new upper control arms has 4 crossed drilled rotors front and rear has a custom painted dash with Harley daivdson logos front and rear center consoles and seat belt cap covers and a custom painted cobra high rise hood with a custom painted Harley logo . also has a custom painted over head console for the power sun roof. truck has a clean title with salvage history truck is mechanically sounds no engine lights are on as seen in pic shown with mileage . looks a lot better in person u wont be disappointed sure to turn heads when driving if u don't want to been seen that wont happen in this truck lol asking 25,789.00 with all the extras as seen in pics . please ask any questions u may have mgranger427@gmail.com or 504 812 4490 thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name: Dale

Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts
    Beautiful truck, glws....

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Clean truck. I hope you get that price. It will make me feel better about what I would take for mine.

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    I just want the seats and door panels

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    I like the interior, its very different. Has a nice contrast. Tastefully done and not all riced out like we've all seen so many times...

But what does this mean??
    Quote Originally Posted by harleygatorson View Post
    ....truck has a clean title with salvage history....

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    It was wrecked but still has orginal title.....?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks bigd3077

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks sr81 you and me both but it is obo price

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can help u with a set of seats like that. that was in another Harley truck im parting out sonichd if u want pm me ill send u some pics of the seats

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks socal I wanted to bring some of the exterior color to the in side to give it contrast just like u said . yeap I like to put my own little custom touches on my trucks . as seen in pics the title is clean but it has salavage history if u search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah it was I bought it in al when I got the title back for where I live in la its clean

Vader's Chauffer

Oops...see below.
    Last edited by SoCal Waite; 05-24-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Double posted accidently.

Vader's Chauffer

Quote Originally Posted by harleygatorson View Post
    yeah it was I bought it in AL when I got the title back for where I live in LA its clean
    My curiosity got the best of me and I ran a VIN check on your truck, since you posted a pic of the title showing the VIN. Let me start out by saying, your truck is beautiful, and tastefully done from what you have shown in the pictures you posted, and if I were in the market to get another HD I would hope to find one as good looking and that appeared as well cared for as yours.

Now, with that low of miles on it, and as clean as it appears, the report I am looking at says it might be worth $18,000 if it had a 100% clean title. Which it doesn't, it has a salvaged title. Clean with a salvage history makes no sense; it is either Clean, Salvage, or Rebuilt. So if an interested party were to run a Carfax on it, it would come back as salvaged due to a collision just over a year ago.

It looks like you have the title free and clear, but regardless it is salvaged. I am really trying hard not to sound like an a$$hole here, but with the salvaged title, you will be lucky to get $13k for it. Certainly no bank will do a loan for more than $8 or 9k on it, so you will need to find someone that has fallen in love with it and has the cash liquid to buy it. I have a couple pictures of the VIN check that a bank would look at to decide on a loan for your truck if you would like to see them let me know. But I think that this post here is a jagged enough pill to swallow for now.

Again, let me say I think your truck looks great, and I am not trying to be a jerk, I am just pointing out that your price is quite high for what you have if you are in a hurry to sell it. Maybe if you have a lot of time you can find someone to cough up the cash regardless of its history....I do wish you luck in the sale however.

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah you say what you want about not sounding like a jerk or coming off as a a hole but you could have kept you're smart a$$ findings to you're self . as for selling it im not worried about it if it sells worst thing that will happen ill just have three Harley daivdsons in stead of four . carfax these days a re jokes I have worked in a body shop for years and I have seen cars beening repaired that still have the window sticker that got damaged in transit on the way to the dealership and guess what it was not reported and there was no carfax done on that vechile and it was still sold as brand new . another thing is insurance companies even if the vechile just needs a fender replaced and repainted and blend into the door and hood it could have a salvage title . like one Harley I bought I kid you not the 2 rear bucket seat and the factory radio was stolen out of it truck only had 25000 miles on it at the time and it was tagged theft and recovery salvage tilte and that's all that was wrong with it 2 seats and a radio missing . thanks for saying my 03 hd is beautiful witch it is and the pictures don't do the truck justice . but you could have done without coming off as a jerk like you said you're not trying to come off as but you failed on that part. just goes to show you have nothing better to do with you're time but bash other people . hope that's not to jagged of a pill for you to swallow .

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    i thought it was way over priced before i even read salvage title. SoCal white hit it on the head.
    so why was salvage title issued on this truck. wonder what it looked like before the fixing. im sure it was a missing seat or 2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast