Thread: 2002 f150 hd very clean runs and drives great priced to sell fast $7500

02dsglei
    Name: Lei

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2002 f150 hd very clean runs and drives great priced to sell fast $7500

Selling my 02 hd. Truck has 172xxx miles but please dont let the miles scare you this truck runs and drives great... better than slot of lower mileage harleys I've owned. Only afyermarket parts is an aftermarket exhaust w lightning style exits, alos tirws have been changed to 275/40 fronts and 315/35 yes 315/35 rears. TruckRear tires are new, fronts are good shape w around 50% tread remaining. Truck has no radio as previous owner kept the in dash dvd. Cold ac hot heat, all windows and door locks work. Interior is very clean front seats have no rips or cracks they look like they've been recovered/redone at some point because they look new. No lights on dash, just a clean hd. Call or text me 7272367914 if seriously interested as i am not on here much. Kbb for the truck in "fair" condition is 8720..my truck is in good condition and above. Pricing at 7500 only to sell fast!!! Don't miss this deal... this is a nice truck
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name: Tony

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    any pics of engine bay? hows the suspension and brakes and how any owners? thanks

02dsglei
    Name: Lei

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha tmf.. I rexognize you from clublexus. I am also member there. Anyhow, I bought thid truck to trade for an sc coupe that seemes to have been fully modified in and out plus had a 1jz turbo motor swap.. the lwxus coipewas in mississippi and I'm in tampa fl area. We decided to mwet in pensacola about 7 hours 500 miles away. Long stoey ahort car was garbage I didn't trade. Truck drive great those 500 miles each way

Name: Tony

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hey whats up
    Last edited by tmf2004; 06-29-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    past:
    87 Mustang LX GT conv.
    95 Mustang GT auto, Cobra upper manifold, intake, pulleys, flowmasters, 10 years and still miss it lol

Name: James

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    What brand of tire and how do they perform? I want to go wider in the rear, but I hate huge bulging sidewalls...yet you've gone nice and wide and the sidewalls look decent.
    Last edited by m5james; 07-03-2014 at 01:34 AM.