Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB 02 fog light bracket/ grill

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey Chuck....hows my favorite brother from the island..... I am doing well. I was just going through the garage and I have "several" new parts that I was going to put on my DSG before I sold her. Yes I still have my 2005 although it has a bad front axel and I need to put some money into it.

So who all is still around...I see Blair (waaassssup)...any Sean or Adam, either of the Mark's?? Josh and Kevin are on the Raptor site but I don't talk to them much.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manytrucks View Post
    Hey Chuck....hows my favorite brother from the island..... I am doing well. I was just going through the garage and I have "several" new parts that I was going to put on my DSG before I sold her. Yes I still have my 2005 although it has a bad front axel and I need to put some money into it.

So who all is still around...I see Blair (waaassssup)...any Sean or Adam, either of the Mark's?? Josh and Kevin are on the Raptor site but I don't talk to them much.
    Mike, things are well buddy.

Last time I saw Sean he was washing his truck ..............no actually he was polishing it at Merlin's house.
    It came out real nice too.

I haven't heard from Adam in a while and think he is somewhere up in Georgia now. Venom moved to Texas, so the FL GTG gang is all spread around now.

Nice to hear from you again.

What kind of new parts do you still have left?

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    LOL... yeah I will bet Sean's truck is chrome now with all of the polishing he does on it....there can't be any paint left on it at all. As for parts, I really need to put together a list with some pics....but some highlights are a brand new rear bumper (the metal part without the pads), some blingy parts like Chickenears EGR cover and Coolant tank cover, new SC belts, passenger side DSG flame kit, 3 OEM rims, passenger fog kit, JL stealthbox and a bunch more things I haven't found yet LOL

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    How much for the stealthbox

Name:

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Hey 2many how much for the wheels

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Stealthbox is going to be $100 plus the ride.... the actual sub is trashed and shredded, so you will need to replace that and I am not sure that all of the mounting hardware is there. I got this from another member many years ago and didn't install it.

Wheels are $300 for the set of 3 wheels plus the ride

Name: evan

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Still in need if a 02 grill?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2