Thread: 2003 100th Anniversary Decals

Hybrid View

Name: Mac

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

2003 100th Anniversary Decals

Hi all,

Looking to purchase a decal set for the 2003 100th Anniversary Harley F150. To clarify, the mid-body stripe stickers. Thanks.

Much appreciated.

Mac
    Last edited by UKMacca; 09-09-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    check out classifieds some had some last week

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Will look now. Thanks very much!

Name: delante

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can find you some. How much are willing to spend?

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    You're looking for the doors? Drivers side or passenger? You wanted a tailgate to right? I called my dealer last week, they have a line on them, the tailgate is $275, and each side is just under $600. So the entire set is just shy of $1500. I have some driver side pieces if you're interested.

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

6. The Following User Liked SoCal Waite For This Useful Post:

UKMacca (10-07-2014)

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Wow, they're so expensive! I have my truck in for bodywork repair already, but it might be something I will still be after. I'll have to start saving!

Vader's Chauffer

The dealer sells each side as a whole, but individually, and the tailgate is an individual piece as well. So you buy the whole left or whole right side at once. I wish they would discount the entire set if bought at the same time, but alas they don't.

If you would like any of them that I don't have, let me know what all you need, and I can get an exact quote, you can sned it to me paypal then I'll order them from my dealer and have it sent to me, so I can in turn send across the pond to you without their (I'm sure) outrageous shipping markup.

That is of course if you can't find them somewhere else for cheaper, or on your side of the world.

9. The Following User Liked SoCal Waite For This Useful Post:

UKMacca (10-07-2014)

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Also remember to find out if he wants it for an all black 2003 or a 2-tone model as the front fender stripes are different.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Vader's Chauffer

Quote Originally Posted by cayman150 View Post
    Also remember to find out if he wants it for an all black 2003 or a 2-tone model as the front fender stripes are different.
    Good point, I think I remember him saying at one point in another thread its a black truck...though I'm not 100% on that.

Also (if I'm not mistaken) the only difference in the 2 stripe kits is the front fenders are a different shape. So if buying only partial kits privately there is only a need to specify if purchasing the fender stripes.

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    That's correct, I have the all-black version. Thanks very much for the offer, SoCal Waite, I might take you up on that. The guy doing the bodywork for me has said it would be better to get a completely new set for the whole truck because of fading issues and such, but at the moment he is working around the existing stripes, which are fine. If I decide to do more, then I may get the set of stripes (bank balance permitting!)

I will post before/after pictures when I collect it from the bodyshop later in the week (I hope).

13. The Following 2 Users LIked UKMacca For This Useful Post:

harleyhank (10-07-2014), SoCal Waite (10-07-2014)

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UKMacca View Post
    That's correct, I have the all-black version. Thanks very much for the offer, SoCal Waite, I might take you up on that. The guy doing the bodywork for me has said it would be better to get a completely new set for the whole truck because of fading issues and such, but at the moment he is working around the existing stripes, which are fine. If I decide to do more, then I may get the set of stripes (bank balance permitting!)

I will post before/after pictures when I collect it from the body shop later in the week (I hope).
    Yeah, you may have to explain to the body shop guy that he'll have to work around them because decals and body stripe kits for regular old F150's are not nearly as expensive or hard to find but trying to find something attached to Harley Davidson always brings a premium price because of the marketing and brand name. Not to mention that it is also the 100th anniversary edition and those stripes are unique only to that specific year both on the trucks and the bikes.

If you can find them, anybody that has them will want a pretty penny for them as I haven't seen any reproductions made for fear of taking on the legal battle with HD over a licensed product. The other years with just flames have been reproduced (although not to exact specs), but the 100th stripes actually say Harley Davidson in fine print all through out the stripe. Good luck and I hope it comes out great for you.