Thread: What's new with you?

Five-0
    Name: Kirk, 2 tone

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What's new with you?

Living in Southeastern KS now but still visit SoCal frequently while I build my house on Grand Lake in Northeastern OK. The Heartland brings out the outdoorsman in you. Purchased a John Deere tractor with bush hog and front-end loader, Polaris Ranger XP900, and an Aluma 18' aluminum tilt trailer to haul toys and equipment back and forth between KS & OK. Still have my condo and Harley truck in HB but I bought a Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi Outdoorsman PU truck to haul my stuff. It's also a silver/black 2 tone. What's new with you?

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kirk, just saw this. Happy new year. I am doing good. I have been keeping busy with work. Glad to hear you are good, wow you are no longer in SD. I'm sure. It's great being outdoors and in the snow. Did you sell the truck? Hope you are doing well and sorry it took me so long to respond.

6# Lower, FTVB, Volant CAI, NGK TR6, *** Oil Sep, Dual Magnaflow Exhaust, MP Idler Bracket, Lightning Tails, L 3rd Brake Light,Stewart Warner Guages, 6000K HID, Dimple/Slotted Rotors, JLP 2,3,4 Schakles, L Rear Sway Bar, F250 Tranny Cooler, Innovate WB
    Amsoil User/Dealer