Thread: front turn signal replacement

Name: Scott

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

front turn signal replacement

some one asked the question . so i need to replace my leaky front turn signal lamp and decided to take some pictures. hope it helps somebody.image.jpg soyou came see the problem. i ordered a new lamp from LMC truck and was a bit reluctant do to the price was soooo much better then ford. but i tride it.image.jpgimage.jpg the quality looked good what about fit and finish? first off start by removing 1 torques scerw.image.jpg then pull straight fwd. remove bulb and reinstall. the one thing i did notice is the mount for the screw was a differant size from the factory. so just swap it for the original.image.jpg[A TTACH]28501[/ATTACH]image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg its my first time adding pics hope it works

2. The Following User Liked ezglider For This Useful Post:

Shady Al (01-08-2015)

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Boom! Just like that

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Weird looked really small compared to old one but looks good installed

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Good job!

Now you have to do the other side as well as the headlights so the bottom stripes all match with the brighter color orange!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

6. The Following User Liked cayman150 For This Useful Post:

harleyhank (01-09-2015)

Name: Scott

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    I'm hoping that new 3M protective lens tape will fix the discolored look. Otherwise yes all new lights