Thread: My New Truck

Name: Jack

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

My New Truck

I finally traded in my 2001 F150 for this 2004 F250 Harley. I like it a lot better. I need the pulling power sometimes and the shell gives me more room for my business (aircraft upholstery)

2. The Following 2 Users LIked stich For This Useful Post:

BRIANV (02-10-2015), harleyhank (02-10-2015)

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    WELCOME to NHTOC!

Let's see some more pics of your truck.

... ...

Name: Jack

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    I'll clean it up first (been raining like crazy) and post some more. Took it on the maiden voyage this weekend. After a couple hundred miles, I was very impressed with the comfort and drivability. I expected a rougher ride being a 3/4 ton and the seats fit well. No issues to report. Gran daughter gives it two thumbs up as PO installed a 13" TV DVD screen it the ceiling for rear passengers. She just watched videos the whole way. Love the 4 bucket seat look, but kind of wish they would fold up for more useful rear floor space. But not complaining as it is a HD. I've been warned about the 6.0 Diesel so I had a pre-purchase inspection done before I bought it. All systems checked out other than ball joints and tie rod ends will need to be replaced in the future. No mods that the mechanic could tell so that may be a good thing. PO put brand new Michelins on so I assume that he too good care of the truck. Time will tell, but I don't abuse my rigs either and only mild towing will be done.