Quote Originally Posted by BillCollins View Post
The price of the kit is definitely not cost effective, but it is quality. Only live once. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
Hey your doing it right the first time.
Yeah, I wish I could have a afforded to do a more quality upgrade the first time around too. Agreed, you're definitely doing it right the 1st time.

Remember, RotorPros are only stock OEM size too and the other major brand kits usually provide larger rotors and multi-piston calipers for better stopping power in a true big brake kit fashion. No doubt they are superior both in quality and in price......but check how much it will eventually cost for all 4 wheels and then compare that to the RotorPro package which have been successfully operating on a lot of these trucks for a lot less money.

You can't argue the choice for quality and performance, but I think there seems to be a lot more choice and variety of vendors now from when these trucks first came on the market and the earlier mod crazy days! Appearance stuff seems hard to find these days since our model is so old and the newer models are attracting more attention but the drive train parts which are shared with regular F150's, Explorers and Expeditions and across the Mercury line are at least still there.