Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Header and exhaust system

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Why are you getting rid of it and why did stainless works say they don"t make this exhaust for my truck. is it for a lightning ?

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    It's built by Stainless Works for Cannon Performance. Cannon did the R&R designing the system based off Sport90's truck. They are built for Lightnings and Harleys, basically it comes with extra length of pipe to make a Lightning kit work. Not sure why they say they don't have anything for Harley trucks. Maybe because it's Cannon's design, they cant build it under their own brand? I dont know. You can see the SW logo on the box in my first picture.

Nothing wrong with the exhaust I have, it's brand new. I'm only getting rid of it because I will be getting rid of everything that has to do with my truck, including the truck itself. I've got 95% of the parts needed for a bad *** full on build. MMR1000 shortblock, TrickFlow heads, Cannon exhaust, polished 2.3KB with JLP plenum, Punisher built transmission, and a whole lot of other parts. It's all gonna go purely because I work 12-14 hours a day, and don't have time to dedicate to it. I'm in the process of taking inventory and pictures, and when the time comes, I will post up a massive fire sale. It's been 3+ years I've been collecting parts and I haven't even had the time to fully install my stereo system yet. So before I throw any more valuable parts that will be worth nothing once I install them on the truck, I'm better off now parting ways if you will. I can probably get $15k+ out of the parts I have, and probably $15k for the truck. I can get a 07-10 GT500 for that amount right now, which sounds quite appealing. And it would be ready to rock and roll now, no building involved. I can just drive it, and enjoy it. If I spend the time I don't have building the truck, its still worth about $15k. And quite frankly, I love the truck, but I've been in a HD for 7 years now, and would welcome something different, that handles better. And is a stick.

Or, bank it and put it toward the house my wife and I will be building in a year or two.
    Last edited by SonicHD; 10-29-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Name: Chris

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It's funny you say that SonicHD - I was real close to swapping out for a 2012 GT500 this week for pretty much the same reasons after being in my '03 F150 for a similar amount of time. Thought it would be kind of nice to be back in something quicker and smaller with a stick that doesn't take quite as much time to go outside and wash/detail (not to mention little things like being able to get parts!) Pesonally, I decided to hold off - the deal breaker for me was the thought of having to move the front seat forwards to let a passenger in the back seat for the first time in 20 years! I'm afraid after driving a Mustang for a couple months I'd miss the hell out of my truck and assume I can pickup a GT500 anytime whereas I will never get the oppurtunity to own my truck again.
    Last edited by Triton; 10-31-2015 at 11:39 PM.

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    It's built by Stainless Works for Cannon Performance. Cannon did the R&R designing the system based off Sport90's truck. They are built for Lightnings and Harleys, basically it comes with extra length of pipe to make a Lightning kit work. Not sure why they say they don't have anything for Harley trucks. Maybe because it's Cannon's design, they cant build it under their own brand? I dont know. You can see the SW logo on the box in my first picture.

Nothing wrong with the exhaust I have, it's brand new. I'm only getting rid of it because I will be getting rid of everything that has to do with my truck, including the truck itself. I've got 95% of the parts needed for a bad *** full on build. MMR1000 shortblock, TrickFlow heads, Cannon exhaust, polished 2.3KB with JLP plenum, Punisher built transmission, and a whole lot of other parts. It's all gonna go purely because I work 12-14 hours a day, and don't have time to dedicate to it. I'm in the process of taking inventory and pictures, and when the time comes, I will post up a massive fire sale. It's been 3+ years I've been collecting parts and I haven't even had the time to fully install my stereo system yet. So before I throw any more valuable parts that will be worth nothing once I install them on the truck, I'm better off now parting ways if you will. I can probably get $15k+ out of the parts I have, and probably $15k for the truck. I can get a 07-10 GT500 for that amount right now, which sounds quite appealing. And it would be ready to rock and roll now, no building involved. I can just drive it, and enjoy it. If I spend the time I don't have building the truck, its still worth about $15k. And quite frankly, I love the truck, but I've been in a HD for 7 years now, and would welcome something different, that handles better. And is a stick.

Or, bank it and put it toward the house my wife and I will be building in a year or two.
    I only want floor mats

5. The Following User Liked BlairTruck For This Useful Post:

BRIANV (11-01-2015)

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    Well... I'll be keeping a close eye on this sale. Never know what I may be interested in.

Mobbin around the NW

Quote Originally Posted by BlairTruck View Post
    I only want floor mats
    $$$$$$$$$

Name: Kyle

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Good lord that truck sounds amazing is it cammed?
    CST long travel front, deaver F49's rear with king triple bypasses, 4130 cab cage, 37x12.50 BFG's on RG beadlocks,

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    I'm in the process of taking inventory and pictures, and when the time comes, I will post up a massive fire sale.
    How is the list coming? You have 22's on that truck of yours?

Mobbin around the NW

Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B. View Post
    How is the list coming? You have 22's on that truck of yours?
    The list is coming along slowly. Just like the truck, I haven't found much time to get my inventory together yet. My truck does have 22's, but I'm not looking to put tires on the 20's, that would kind of negate the sale of the 22's, so they will probably stay on the truck.

aka not rite

The list is coming along slowly. Just like the truck, I haven't found much time to get my inventory together yet. My truck does have 22's, but I'm not looking to put tires on the 20's, that would kind of negate the sale of the 22's, so they will probably stay on the truck.
    Maybe a trade of some 20's with tires plus ?? Would work? Maybe? Just think about it.

#8022 L&S oil separator, color matched tailgate handle and license plate bulb covers . Fog light mod ,Venom mod , JLP CAI and JLP rear shackles for a 3" drop out back. More to come.......SOLD ...........no more to come.

Name: Jim

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I might be interested in that Punisher-built transmission! Possibly the 22's as well. Lets see that list!

aka not rite

Quote Originally Posted by Octane View Post
    I might be interested in that Punisher-built transmission! Possibly the 22's as well. Lets see that list!
    Get in line for the 22's lol .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2