Thread: 2001 Harley Davidson F-150 2-Owner

DaveB
    Name: Dave

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2001 Harley Davidson F-150 2-Owner

Time for my pampered baby to go. I bought this truck in Jan of 2003 with 21,000 miles on it. I am the second owner it has never been in an accident, never been in the body shop and has never been abused. It has been my daily driver since 2003. It currently has 246,000 pampered miles. I have done all my own servicing including Mobile 1 every 4,000 miles, regular transmission service & brake service. The complete AC system was replaced recently, tires are like new & the front end suspension & rear end were completely rebuilt 2-years ago. The truck has no leaks, squeaks or wobbles. The truck has been left stock except for Bilstien shocks, KN Filter & Rhino bed liner.

Don't let the miles scare you this truck is very dependable and runs very good. Granted it is not pristine as the clear coat paint has some checking & driver seat is worn. As pictures will indicate it still looks very nice and the truck receives compliments often.

As mentioned it has all of the stock bells & whistles. Leather trim & bucket seats with the driver seat being fully powered. 5-CD changer, power foot pedals, overdrive auto transmission, cruise control, 20"-premium wheels, power locks, mirrors & windows and tilt wheel. 2001 trucks did not come with a supercharger and this one does not have one either.

$6,000

Must See & Drive to Appreciate. Call or Text Dave @ 619-247-9829
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bubbles; 07-26-2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Lowering Price