Thread: Jokerz Performance - Brett Lemenager is the man!

Name: Jarvis

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Jokerz Performance - Brett Lemenager is the man!

Brett Lemenager​ Jokerz performance​ is the man!

Back in the winter, I was looking for a rebuilt stock Eaton blower for my truck. I went with Brett from Jokerz Performance based on the reputation he has since he started his business. I am very glad to report that he is a stand up guy and actually he is more than just a stand up guy.

Recently, my blower started to develop some bearing noise coming from snout especially, but overall it was making noises. I worked with Brett to let him know about the issue and only few questions later, bam, next thing I know is that he is going to ship me a replacement blower on the next day.

I got the blower just two days later via Fedex and got it installed yesterday. I will say I am one damn happy customer. The replacement blower is perfectly quiet and I have alleviated this issue thanks to Brett's customer service. (oh and he added some Jokerz bling to my blower which looks awesome! )

Also, I should add that I am in the process of selling my truck so getting this problem attended to was on top of my list and I did not even have to make any extra effort or anything.

Just wanted to do a much deserved shout out for Jokerz Performance and you guys should never hesitate to do business with Jokerz! I hope to do business with him again in the future!

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    No oil separator ?