Well many of you know that my truck went down a little over a year ago. Of course around the same time, I had some issues with my back...so even attempting to work on the truck wasn't an option. Put it this way...this 36yr old called his mother to fly down to help...yea, the pain was that bad.

Well...after getting the back sorted out I was finally ready and able to take a look at the truck to try to determine what exactly was going on. Initial thoughts were either head gasket or lifted head, as the first look I took (when it happened)...I saw coolant just spilling down on my passenger side headers. Upon a more calm second, third, and then fourth look...the culprit ended up being a busted heater hose!!!! Talk about a huge weight off my shoulders.

Well...that was the good news. Now the bad news, due to personal reasons the truck has been set as being in storage for the insurance and parked in her spot in the garage. Hopeful that this will be a short hibernation for her as it was a great feeling letting her 600+ rwhp loose the last couple days.