Thread: #907 is alive again!!!

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

#907 is alive again!!!

Well many of you know that my truck went down a little over a year ago. Of course around the same time, I had some issues with my back...so even attempting to work on the truck wasn't an option. Put it this way...this 36yr old called his mother to fly down to help...yea, the pain was that bad.

Well...after getting the back sorted out I was finally ready and able to take a look at the truck to try to determine what exactly was going on. Initial thoughts were either head gasket or lifted head, as the first look I took (when it happened)...I saw coolant just spilling down on my passenger side headers. Upon a more calm second, third, and then fourth look...the culprit ended up being a busted heater hose!!!! Talk about a huge weight off my shoulders.

Well...that was the good news. Now the bad news, due to personal reasons the truck has been set as being in storage for the insurance and parked in her spot in the garage. Hopeful that this will be a short hibernation for her as it was a great feeling letting her 600+ rwhp loose the last couple days.

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    Sorry to hear about the misfortune Matt. You'll be back in the seat in no time. Side note, I was in Florida about a month ago and was even in Tallahassee, I wish I would have had time to meet up with you.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Sorry to hear about your back. I know the feeling and it sucks!

On the other hand, glad to hear the problem was minor and your "back in the saddle" again!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    ^^ lol!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

I like to watch
    Name: JD

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I had the same thing happen.... broke my back and dislocated my shoulder when my first L went down..... I ended up paying someone to finish the heavy stuff (motor was in but not bolted to the tranny).

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Good to hear from you Matt; and glad to see it wasn't anything major!

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by throttle jockey View Post
    Sorry to hear about the misfortune Matt. You'll be back in the seat in no time. Side note, I was in Florida about a month ago and was even in Tallahassee, I wish I would have had time to meet up with you.
    Man...you should have let me know!! Even if it was going to just be for coffee or something. No worries...next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Sorry to hear about your back. I know the feeling and it sucks!

On the other hand, glad to hear the problem was minor and your "back in the saddle" again!
    Yea it sucked having the back go out on me but thankfully it is better now. Yea, def glad it was a minor issue and she is able to be driven again.

Quote Originally Posted by D3VST8R96GT View Post
    I had the same thing happen.... broke my back and dislocated my shoulder when my first L went down..... I ended up paying someone to finish the heavy stuff (motor was in but not bolted to the tranny).
    Dang...broke the back and dislocated shoulder. You sir win the trophy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    Good to hear from you Matt; and glad to see it wasn't anything major!
    Oh, I have been here...sad to say, mainly trolling lately but I am still here.