Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ***ENGINE BAY PICS*** Post Here

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Chuck, whats different other than the battery,nitrous and 100th Anniversary sticker?

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    Chuck, whats different other than the battery,nitrous and 100th Anniversary sticker?
    That's about it. Just progressions through the years. The Optima needs to be in a DD or a vehicle without an alarm. I've had better luck with the OEM MotorCraft battery as a garage queen. I guess all batteries need to be kept on a trickle charger if not in a DD but after two $250 Optimas I hadn't learned my lesson so I quit. I liked the looks of the Optima and the billet battery tray way better.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    haha yeah, I recently ditched the Optima and billet tray for a DieHard Platinum for the same reasons. I dont even have an alarm, and my Optima would still be dead in a week if I forgot to hook up the battery tender. They used to be so good.... now they are so not.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts

5. The Following User Liked tpr103 For This Useful Post:

AJ2004 (03-17-2016)

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    what was that like 200 hp to 600 hp?

7. The Following User Liked BlairTruck For This Useful Post:

Sport90 (08-07-2015)

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairTruck View Post
    what was that like 200 hp to 600 hp?
    Lol the tires hated it! There was an in between where it was just a hd sc swap with a few bolt ons that was 420hp, then a 2.3 whipple that was 618hp. Now it's a 3.4 whipple that last time it was on the Dyno was 650hp with less boost and different cams then now. Now it should be real close to 700.
    01 hd with a s/c swap, built motor, ported heads, stage 3 cams, whipple 3.4 s/c 4 upper and 4 lower for the street, 3.5 upper and 6 lower when i want to get nasty. wms big inlet and cai, whipple 160 sbtb, punisher built trans, circle d 2400 stall, trick stage 3 i/c, lfp dual pass h/e, triple 255 fps in a fore hat, -10 feed and -6 return, aeromotive reg., jlp rails, 80# inj., ba3000 maf, sct x-cal3, jlp comp r, detroit tru-trac, ta rear diff cover, 4.10 gears, jlp traction bars, metco idler pullies, mp tensioner bridge, hotchkis tvs, plenty of bling and soon to come new mods

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B. View Post
    OK ... guess I'm the low end of the scale here. No worries I have yet to detail the engine bay . That being said guess I have some work to do this weekend ! lol ! Just wait Shawn you will find one someday and get to share in all this fun!
    Hope this gets me back in good standing with you all . Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    Looks great, Bob. A little shiny goes a long way.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Very nice Bob! Super clean. Need to do mine again too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2