Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New guy here

Name: aaron

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes it does have 55 series tires on it. That was why I got the tuner first so I could fix the speedo and shift points. I have thought about lowering it but my Only concern is I have a couple 4wheelers and stuff that I will need to tow every now and then so I don't wanna go to low. I was thinking maybe lightning spec bilsteins and 2 in in the rear to level her out a bit. Haven't done enough reading up on the suspension stuff though to know what would work best. The tires are still pretty new as well so I don't wanna replace them just yet. I'm sure after the engine up grades a new set of rears will be in my immediate future.

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Ok that's all the pic I got at the moment. They are from when I bought the truck so there not the best. It's been raining here the last 2 days so no new pics yet. I know the engine bay looks rough in those pics but I'm working on shining it up and will snap a few pics of that when I get it done.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and look forward to getting to know everyone.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fordman View Post
    I know the engine bay looks rough in those pics but I'm working on shining it up and will snap a few pics of that when I get it done.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Youre welcome fordman and you beat me to it re the motor. Was scrolling down through your photos and when I reached the engine bay, I was like damn!!! Glad to hear you're going to get her cleaned up
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

Name: Ted

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Welcome Fordman, i just joined a week ago. I am putting 2003 h/D setup in my NF-155. These guys have been an awesome, hope to return the favor soon.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Welcome to the NHTOC!

Great find and nice mod list. Enjoy!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2