Hi guys, I did search the forum and it seems most are lowering both front and rear and I am just wanting to level the rear with the front of the truck. I have a belltech shackle kit in my shopping cart at summit racing online. It says it will lower either 1 inch or 2 inches. Which should I choose? Will 1 inch actually give me 1 inch at the wheel or should I use the 2 inch setting? I figured this will be a good time to do it since I am going to replace all 4 oem shocks. I would say it is about time. My 2001 Harley crew is at 115,000 miles now. While I am posting here, I might mention I am getting ready to use chassis saver protector under my truck to kill some rust, and then I am going to put cab corners on as they are starting to rust. I did the rocker panels last year. I live in WV and before I got the truck, it must have seen some hard winters. With that said, I painted the truck last year and knew I should have replaced the corners then, but I tried to clear the rust and patch it, and it isn't holding. I have some beautiful gold flames on the truck and I am going to completely repaint it again in a few weeks after I get the underneath work done. I wanted to ask what you guys think about going with black wheels and blacking my nerf bars? I kind of like that look and my chrome wheels have some corrosion on them and I am either going to get new chrome replicas or the black and turn it all black (except maybe keeping my gold ghost flames). I will post a pic of what it looked like after I first painted it before I got it all back together. it is the only pics I have of my truck right now. Thanks for any input. sideview2.jpgfrontview2.jpgsideview.jpgfrontview1.jpgsideview3.jpg