Ok, so for those of you following my pioneering efforts on my swap here is the latest issue. Finished swap including engine harness, pcu and fuel harness along with s/c and everything that goes with the swap. The truck was with the tuner yesterday along with me for 7 hours. Heres the issue. Ibeleive the harley trans was a 4r100, my trans is a built 4r70w. Which i had completetly rebuilt in July. It worked great and had very strong shift points. The shop that rebuilt put an additional set of clutch packs in, heavy duty torque converter and shift kit in. The builder told me it was going to shift hard and if i wanted to change it bring it back in. I didnt as i was comfortable with the shift. The issue i didnt forsee was the old pcu is programed for the 4r70w and the harley pcu is programed for the 4r100. It gave the tuner fits trying to set the truck up. Its throwing codes left and right. When i left the tuner the shift point from first to second happens at 10-13 miles per hour and the rest also early. The problem arouse driving home on the intertsate. You have to literally push the gas pedal 3/4 of the way down to get it to downshift. As i am driving i step on it to accelerate it downshift into second at 65 miles an hour. I let off the gas and its now not shifting back into drive or od. I pull off the road, turn it off restart and try again. I now have no od or drive. If i start in od from a stop it shifts from first to second, but no drive or od. Leaving it in od i take off it shifts into second, at 40-45mph it stays in second and when i let off the gas it is like pushing in a clutch. You rev it up and down without any engagement from the trans and stays this way until you come to a stop and you take off only to repeat. Any ideas on what would cause this and any suggestions regarding how to program the pcu back to the original shift points?