Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New guy here in san diego with an 03!

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Welcome to the site! I have seen your truck a few times, as I work right up the street from you (if your picture was taken in front of your office) I've seen it there a few times. One of these days I will stop by again (I stopped by once a few weeks ago to scope out your truck. I thought it was for sale)

I look forward to meeting you in person!

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Whats your opinion on the exhaust you have? good points bad points i want something just cant pull the trigger

Name: Gordon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you all for the welcomes! Sorry I haven't posted again I've been out of town. B.o.b. I am on need of shackles to lower the rear end! Any reccomendations? Thank you! It looks like you have a nice truck too! Haha love the color! Socal waite that's my buddy's dealership. It was for sale on his lot for a little while then I decided not to sell it. I look forward to meeting you in person as well. Nice truck! Brianv I love my exhaust! It sounds amazing! Doesn't drone on the highway. Not too loud. But loud enough. The only downside is if you're in California it doesn't pass smog! So it's kinda sucks haha!

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    I used JLP( Johnny lightning performance ) rear shackles.
    No complaints.

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    I have a pair of Eibach shackles I need to post in the classifieds, they provide roughly a 2" drop to even out the stance. Let me know if you're interested.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Throttle jockey I'm interested. How much are you going to list them for? Why aren't you using them?

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    Honestly I hadn't put much thought into pricing which is why I haven't placed ad in the classifieds yet . I'll shoot you a PM.

Here's a pic of the shackles. The bushings are a little discolored but they're not dry-rotted or deteriorated in any way. If the timing is right I can probably give you a hand with the install, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. These were on Heidi when I bought her in 2012, I had hoped to retain them when I lowered my truck's ride height so I wouldn't have to incur the cost of buying longer shackles. Unfortunately I needed and additional 1/2" in the rear for the stance I wanted so i had to buy new JLP shackles at $140 .

Eibach Shackles Pic A - 3816.820.JPG

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks throttle jockey. They look good. I responded.

Name: Gesel

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'll be there next year in San Diego, my ship is going to get station there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. The Following User Liked Musashi02 For This Useful Post:

SoCal Waite (01-22-2016)

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SDharleyf150 View Post
    Hello everyone I bought my 03 Harley truck about 4 months ago. I have since installed a jlp CAI, a bassani extreme exhaust (full system including long tube headers), and a 6lb lower pulley. I am hoping to meet some people with these amazing trucks in my area. Maybe get some input or advice on other mods. Anyone from around San Diego?
    Hey Gordon, welcome to the site. I left for work out of town the same day you joined and still getting caught up on new threads. Would love to me you and see your truck in person. As everyone else with a twotone has already stated, love the color!!
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2