Thread: 01 S/C Conversion Thread??

Name: Eric

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

01 S/C Conversion Thread??

Can Someone please point me in the direction of a good thread with parts needed to convert my 01 N/A to S/C... Harness, fuel pump etc. My 01 just rolled 202,000 and it's got a little noise and I have decided to repower. I found a 01 lightning local that hasn't been completely canabalized. It is minus ecm and intercooler, Hes asking 3,999.00 lol Ebay...any way just wanting to find a good thread that will give me detail as to what I am looking at etc. Thank's!

Name: Eric

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guess I should have looked a little better...Found what I was looking for in the HOW TO SECTION haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyhound82 View Post
    Can Someone please point me in the direction of a good thread with parts needed to convert my 01 N/A to S/C... Harness, fuel pump etc. My 01 just rolled 202,000 and it's got a little noise and I have decided to repower. I found a 01 lightning local that hasn't been completely canabalized. It is minus ecm and intercooler, Hes asking 3,999.00 lol Ebay...any way just wanting to find a good thread that will give me detail as to what I am looking at etc. Thank's!

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    I have done the conversion. I did the L top end first. It got me to around 420hp with the normal bolt ons. Then I went full blown built to my current monster. Pm me and I'll give you my cell #. It's easier to talk on the phone then type it all out. There used to be a thread but I don't know where it is